Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I developed new resampler for high quality. (Read 361 times) previous topic - next topic
ChristianK and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I developed new resampler for high quality.

Hello. Today, I developed new resampler for high quality so let me introduce it.
This resampler optimized for pure in music, not for only signal(Sine Wave, Pulse Wave etc,,,).
Also, This resampler has high-quality bit converter, You can choose 8-bit quantize, It realize more low-noise than other resampler.
I put convert example to here, Check it on your ears.

Here is example

01 - 32kHz/6Bit
02 - 32kHz/8Bit
03 - 32kHz/16Bit
04 - Reference

Re: I developed new resampler for high quality.

Reply #1
Sorry to say, but those resampled files are very noisy and audibly very different from the original because of that alone.

Reply #2
It... *Looks* amazing... from the spectrum...
Maybe some "softer" music can be less challenging to compare?

Reply #3
Reference file have huge distortions in higher-end spectrum. Also next time post also sine sweep.
Please remove my account from this forum.

Reply #4
Do an ABX against the output of an existing resampler.  I'll be very surprised if you can improve on it, the task of interpolating between samples ain't that difficult.
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.