Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: The Definitive Custom Buttons Thread (Read 755971 times) previous topic - next topic

The Definitive Custom Buttons Thread

Edit by moderation (picmixer)

Please use this thread only to upload the buttons that you want to share and use other threads in the forums for discussion. Remember this is an upload forum. It will be much easier for users to browse for some nice buttons if this thread remains clean.

Otherwise as usual, keep them coming. Some nice buttons already out there. 

End edit

Well...I was annoyed at seeing all the button threads at the bottom and yes, there is a "show your foobar" thread, but I wanted to make a thread with only buttons so we can have a nice little database of all the buttons users have made for fb2k.

So...everybody...post your buttons!

Reply #1
Made some fast buttons templates. They're 16x16 BMP@24Bit.

[a href="http://unicron.cybton.com/button_blue.bmp" target="_blank"]

Reply #2
Here's my effort (be warned, I'm no artist):

buttons.zip

They're designed to match the original buttons so they are all 15x14.

In case you can't pick em, the matching actions are:
Preferences
Mute
Add directory
Highlight playing item
Stop after current
Equalizer
Hide

Reply #3
Phi: nice. I'll have to steal your Stop after current and Equalizer on my own config

Here's 50+ more buttons made to fit with the Default UI's standard buttons (15x15) until something better comes along.

Screenshot of those that could fit here.

Set each button's 'Mask type' to 'Color' and $rgb(192,192,192) as the color (chosen arbitrarily). (A global Mask type/Color would be a nice addition to foo_uie_buttons.)

yes, making a Reset config button is a bit irresponsible

kudos to musicmusic.

Edit after almost 2 years: someone requested a .fcb so you can get that as well if you don't want to load the buttons in manually. Note that a lot of menu commands have changed since fb2k 0.8, so they may have different names
f to c to f to c

Reply #4
[attachment=1798:attachment]thank you~~
and this are my button~~~><

red_button:

red_theme_button:

Reply #5
c10k buttons for those who use that wonderful style. If you want more compact buttons tell me. (this buttons fits perfectly beneath my 300*300 album art)

Reply #6
Hi all this is my first post.  I started to use this for Kernel streaming but i am starting to see this as masstagz organize and visualize plus.  This is a real nice addition to the sound system thanks for all the hard work from all.

First buttons 

[attachment=1933:attachment]

Regards

Reply #7
Be sure and turn on background transparency and button state changes. Made these to go with my website, which is why they're named as they are. Just an ego thing. Nevermind.

My goal is for at least five other people to like and use them. If you like and use them then say so!

Reply #8

Request for these buttons for foobar2000 0.9

Reply #11
My buttons.  32x32.png

Reply #12
tango toolbar

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi,

there is a site full of Tango icons:

[a href="http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Gallery]http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Gallery[/url]

You can see there are icons specially designed for media playback - instead of these browser realted.

Reply #13
Following Steel_space's idea...

Two version of Tango for default buttons

16x16

22x22

Reply #14
Here are a few more of the Tango buttons.  I couldn't get the SVG files to render correctly (they turned out blurry using rsvg version 2.12.7-5+b1).  The 22x22-mod is the best one in my opinion.  It combines the PNG files off of the Tango site with some of the PNG files I was able to render.

dead link
[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']16x16 (blurry)
22x22 (straight off of Tango's site, almost too sharp in my opinion)
22x22-mod (this is the one I'm currently using)
24x24 (blurry)
32x32 (blurry, but bearable)[/span]

Anyone have an idea why the SVG files turn out so blurry?  I'd like to have icons at 24x24.

EDIT: Note to self, never directly host images.

Reply #15
Just thought I'd share some custom buttons I made today.
They are blue buttons with a small reflection beneath them. On hover they turn gold, glow, and lose their reflection.

Preview:
dead link

Update 1 and 2:
Eject/Open, Random, View Console, View Equalizer, Generic Tag Button and Default Playback Order buttons

Update 3
Layout buttons

Reply #16
No-hue media icons (part of my no-hue web icon set, available here)

download the lot here

if you would like to request some more no-hue icons, just pm me and i'll see what i can do

update, volume icons as requested by MJT

Reply #17
Hey I'm new to the forums 

Thought i'd make some button packs for you all since i found some icons lying around on my hd

carbon

onebit

radiant

Each come in sizes 16x16 | 24x24 | 32x32 & i put a small folder called "extras" with a few additional icons of the same style that you might find useful

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

Reply #18
Hi there!

noob question : i have downloaded a button .png file that i like which is this aqua-green one ...

note: foobar2000 v0.9 latest columns-ui plugin.
how long can sigs be?

Reply #19
OK, I done it for you! 
aqua-green

and here is my hmmxp button for v.0.9

note: foobar2000 v0.9 latest columns-ui plugin.[/quote]

Reply #20
thx to Klyith who let me use his buttons,
i changed them a bit, added transparency and hoover images

screenshot:

Reply #21
Hmh, cleaned up this thread as well. As usual, remember to use this thread only for updating buttons. Just present them with a nice screenshot and voila.

Keep any other posts in one of the other forums. Remember this is called "uploads".

Thanks, picmixer 

Reply #22
*Update* Now with colored hot images.

Reply #23
Just an update for my button set.

Two more requested buttons. This update only consists of the two new buttons and their rollovers.
Original package

Update 2

* view equalizer
* view console
* edit tags button
* default playback order (requested)

Reply #24
For all who like the old Columns UI button set better than the new one, I have made a fcb file from it.