Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1798252 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2550
That's nice!
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2551

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Love your layout.  What visual style are you using.  Also, would love those buttons, as well as a copy of your .fcs file.  Could you post them?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=371321"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Luna Element 5 (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29511577/)
[a href="http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6169/buttons26jl.png]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6169/buttons26jl.png[/url]
No fcs.

can anyone explain to me how to apply those buttons? when i try to use them, the stop button becomes the whole pack. however, when i use the Hot Image option, it changes the image when i browse it with the mouse.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2552

it would be nice, especially with this config, if it was possible to make foobar act as a toolbar and make it "always on top", and make it "dock", kind of like google desktop sidebar

here's an example to give a gist of what im talkin about:

but i really dont think thats possible

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2553
A bit late, but here's my latest Foobar 0.83 (haven't switched yet to 0.9, since I'm perfectly happy with my current config): first image my 'Classical' config, then the 'Modern' one (only slight variations as you can see):

"Classical" display

"Modern" display

Here's the code for the Track Info panel:

Code: [Select]
// transition color for fading out
$puts(trans_back,606060)

// transition color for foreground
// transition color for fading out
$puts(trans_back,606060)

// transition color for foreground
$puts(trans_frnt,ffffff)
$puts(r_cl,e2e2e2)

$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(10)$char(1)CNo track playing,
$if(%_isplaying%, ed Now playing....$char(10),)
$if(%artist%,Artist: edecec%artist%$char(10))
$if(%opus%,Opus: edecec%opus%$char(10))
$if(%title%,Title: edeee%title%$char(10))
$if(%album%,Album: edecec%album%$char(10))
$if(%date%,Date: edecec%date%$char(10),$if(%origyear%,Date: edecec%origyear%$char(10),))
$if(%genre%,Genre: edecec%genre%$char(10),)

Length: edecec$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed% of %_length%,%_length%)$char(10)
Codec: edecec%__codec%  *  9286f9 Bitrate: edecec
%__bitrate% Kbps $if($stricmp(%__codec%,mp3),$if($stricmp(%__extrainfo%,vbr),VBR,CBR))
$if(%__lame_profile%,Preset: edecec%__lame_version% %__lame_profile%,)
  *  9286f9 Compression: edecec$div(1411,%__bitrate%).$substr($muldiv(1411,100,%__bitrate%),2,3):1eddee '['$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)'%]'$char(10)
Channels: edecec$if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),%__mp3_stereo_mode%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,Stereo,Mono))  * 9286f9  $if(%__bitspersample%,Bitdepth:edecec %__bitspersample%  *  9286f9,) Samplerate: edecec%__samplerate% Hz$char(10)
$if(%__replaygain_track_gain%,Trackgain:edecec %__replaygain_track_gain%,Trackgain:edecec 'n/a')  *  9286f9
$if(%__replaygain_album_gain%,Albumgain:edecec %__replaygain_album_gain%,Albumgain:edecec 'n/a') $char(10)
Filesize: edecec$div(%_filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%_filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2) 'MB'$char(10)

$char(1)C$transition(-------------------------,$get(trans_back),$get(trans_frnt))$get(white)-$transition(-------------------------,$get(trans_frnt),$get(trans_back))$char(10)
$char(1)CTrack Progress edecec$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%)'%'$char(10)
$char(1)C$progress2(%_time_elapsed_seconds%, %_time_total_seconds%,100,'█',edecec'█')
)

I'm not even remotely expert in codes so I picked up things around...

[!--sizeo:1--][span style=\"font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\"][!--/sizeo--]moderation: Converted [ code ] to [ codebox ].[/size]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2554
Your thumbnail links aren't working...
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2555
Look at the image links, remove the .th part from them, and it will work ;]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2556
Ooops... wrong links  working now 

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2557
[a href="http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ifoobar8zp.png" target="_blank"]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2558
Gee-wiz, it looks like the real piece of crap!

Here's my .9:

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2561

That's excellent, care to share your config?

Sure
[a href="http://www.auty123.eclipse.co.uk/iFoo.fcs" target="_blank"]link[/url]

Thanks, however when I try to apply it, it says I need an updated version of Columns UI.  Is this config for foobar 0.8.3 or 0.9? If it's for 0.8.3, could you point me in the direction of the relevant Columns UI version as I can only find the 0.9 version now.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2562
Sorry, yes its a 0.9 config, didn't realize it wasn't back compatible. The code is short and sweet if you want me to post any.

Added the track info display to it yesterday.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2563
nice iFoobar theme. Might be a bit more useable in different colors, But i'll sort that out for myself ;]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2565

That's excellent, care to share your config?

Sure
[a href="http://www.auty123.eclipse.co.uk/iFoo.fcs" target="_blank"]link[/url]

Thanks, however when I try to apply it, it says I need an updated version of Columns UI.  Is this config for foobar 0.8.3 or 0.9? If it's for 0.8.3, could you point me in the direction of the relevant Columns UI version as I can only find the 0.9 version now.

excellent work, you really make me think about upgrading to 0.9 !

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2566
Update to my config:
Code: [Select]
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////// CHANGELOG /////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// 4/18/06:
// Moved singles artist to the title column, added a dot between artist and title (also in VA)
// Added support of "ALBUM RATING"
// VA albums are now detected by the presence of the standard "ALBUM ARTIST" field
// Singles are now detected by either the presence of the field "SINGLE TRACK",
//     or if the file lies in a folder called "Single Tracks"
// Nixed Hotness/Rating column until foo_quicktag is updated to
//       v0.9, b/c it's a bit cumbersome to rate songs with scripts.
// Added a nifty color changing animation to playing tracks

Here's how it sits now:

Below the playlist is a trackinfo panel, and some buttons.
Left to right:
  • Add files
  • Play CD
  • Toggle On/Off Cursor Follows Playback
  • Jump to playing track
  • Prefs
  • Search playlist
  • File Info
  • Equalizer
  • Console
Those who had trouble getting the VA albums to work should have no trouble now, given that their tags are compliant with the standard.

I'm going to make the code cleaner, put global customizations in, and make some new color schemes for it, but here's my progress today:
FCS

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2567
Sorry, yes its a 0.9 config, didn't realize it wasn't back compatible. The code is short and sweet if you want me to post any.

Added the track info display to it yesterday.

I've found an IPod like fcs for 0.8.3 but I'm just trying to get the colours looking more like yours.  Could you tell me the RGB colour values for your Playlist and Spectrum columns please.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2568
You could grab his FCS and take the colors from there ;]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2569

As soon as I hit the post button I had a brainwave, I saved his screenshot and used Irfanview to tell me the RGB values.  I've now got my colours just the way I like them  Now just need to figure out the font that is being used, will the FCS be able to tell me that?

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2570

where can I have your VS ?

I found that [a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3017802/" target="_blank"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3017802/[/url] but the link is broken ...
It would be great if you had an other link
Sorry for the bad english, I'm french .

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2571

As soon as I hit the post button I had a brainwave, I saved his screenshot and used Irfanview to tell me the RGB values.  I've now got my colours just the way I like them  Now just need to figure out the font that is being used, will the FCS be able to tell me that?

I dont think so, Thats more of a layout options, And not saved in the .FCS file sadly.
You'll have to ask ;]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2572

I dont think so, Thats more of a layout options, And not saved in the .FCS file sadly.
You'll have to ask ;]

Glad you all like it 
Get the VS here - http://www.wincustomize.com/ViewSkin.aspx?...881&LibID=1&u=0

Font for the playlist is Tahoma 8pt

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2573
Fonts are saved with FCS files.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2574
Ok ...I'm a newbie here, and a newbie usin foobar...I've really liked so many of your foobars', i just did one ..i pretty much copied someone else's...Until i can take the time to figure stuff out...I really appreciate those who post here, as it makes it easy for someone like me to at least improve the bland appearance of foobar,and make it a more enjoyable experience . Anyway, here's mine. Let me know what ya think 
J.T.