Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Trouble with CD-RW playback on portable CD-players (Read 3994 times) previous topic - next topic

Trouble with CD-RW playback on portable CD-players

I recently bought a Sony D-EJ725 Walkman. According to www.sonystyle.com (a sony owned site) my Portable CD-player is able to play CD-RW, the problem is, It won't! I've tried with two sorts of CD-RW medium (Acer and Sony).

My question is simply, has anyone with that model ever been able to play CD-RW. Have I burned with wrong medium?

Even If you don't have that particular model, you might know where to find info about this "issue"

Reply #1
Have you tried the forums at www.cd-rw.org?

Reply #2
Did you Finalize it or use Disk At Once mode? You're not using packet writing are you?

Reply #3
I've tried to burn music cd's with nero using disk at once and track at onece. I finalized each time

Reply #5
I can't post/make new treads due to a sysemfailure (they won't allow new members)

ANd I didn't find anything according to my "issue"

Reply #6
maybe it's an issue with recording speeds? were the CDRWs you'd tried normal (1-4x) OR HS (4-10x) ones?

Reply #7
Hum, I've tried to burn in 4x and 10x. May this be the problem?

Btw, which burning method should be the most apropriate track- or disc-at-once?

Reply #8
I'd say Disk At Once for audio CDs.