Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How Do You Use Cool Edit Filters? (Read 3329 times) previous topic - next topic

How Do You Use Cool Edit Filters?

Yet another stupid question from me...
I downloaded the Lame and Vorbis filters from Rarewares, but I do not know how to use them!
Can anyone tell me?
I'm the one in the picture, sitting on a giant cabbage in Mexico, circa 1978.
Reseñas de Rock en Español: www.estadogeneral.com

Reply #1
Should be really easy.. You just decompress the filter to CoolEdit directory. CoolEdit scans and loads all the filters when it is started. You can then access the filters just from then File->open or File->save sections, the format should be available in the audio-format list. After selecting that you can possibly change some options, depending on the filter.

It should be really easy and obvious..
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #2
May I ask where can I d/l the said Lame and Vorbis filters for Cool Edit?

Reply #3
May I ask where can I d/l the said Lame and Vorbis filters for Cool Edit?

If you visit Roberto's site, below, you will find the lame filter on the mp3 page and the ogg filter on the ogg page.

Reply #4
Thanks, I found some other useful utils there!!