Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Suggestion] Adding a history drop down menu to Album List filter box (Read 2140 times) previous topic - next topic

[Suggestion] Adding a history drop down menu to Album List filter box

Hello,

When using foobar's album list I tend to use repeatedly the same filter criteria but I need to write the conditioning rules over and over again. How about adding to the filter box a drop down menu that allows to recall previous filter conditions ?

Reply #1
if you want that functionality now, you might consider looking at foo_facets as your media library viewer.

Reply #2
Alternatively you could create a few autoplaylists, which automatically update their content based on the pre-defined criteria. (Having a lot of them with a huge library might delay foobar's startup though.)

Reply #3
Thank you for the suggestions. I hope though this simple addition would be considered for future releases of foobar.