Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Continue playing files from the last point I was listening before closing (Read 1005 times) previous topic - next topic

Continue playing files from the last point I was listening before closing

I use foobar (version 1.0.61 lite) to play audio books previously downloader to my memory card on android mobile phone. It is very useful to continue playing files from the last point I was listening before closing foobar (or shutdown mobile phone).

How do I do that?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Continue playing files from the last point I was listening before closing

Reply #1
Preferences: Playback > Other > Enable 'Save playback state when closing foobar2000 and resume on next startup.'
(Not sure if that option is available in your version of fb2k but it is in the latest version.)

Reply #2
Preferences: Playback > Other > Enable 'Save playback state when closing foobar2000 and resume on next startup.'
(Not sure if that option is available in your version of fb2k but it is in the latest version.)
I see a menu in my window. Where are the Android mobile settings (have I reinstalled the latest version 1.0.91)? I do not see it.
Thank you

Reply #3
That's not possible with foobar2000 mobile, and the mobile version has its own forum: http://forum.foobar2000.com/forum/
| QAAC ~ 192 kbps |

Reply #4
Thank you