Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] ELPlaylist (Read 525623 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not My Release] ELPlaylist

Reply #50
I think that by this he rather means that per second was disabled after closing and reopening a group. Or something alike.

Reply #51
I know I'm going to sound stupid for asking this, but how did you edit out the baby blue and pink out of the headers?

Reply #53
What I think this component needs is BUTTONS in the playlist. It's one of the things I think everyone misses/wants.
I love π

Reply #56
If the author still reads this, I have a feature request:

Would it be possible to have an option to have ALL the headers collapsed except for the header that contains the currently playing track. And then when that track is done, and it switches to another group, the previous one collapses and the new one expands.

Hopefully that made sense .
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

Reply #57

Would it be possible to have an option to have ALL the headers collapsed except for the header that contains the currently playing track. And then when that track is done, and it switches to another group, the previous one collapses and the new one expands.

same request

Reply #58

same request

That would be awesome!

EDIT : Falstaff, would you mind sharing this config:

I would love to start soemething from it may be using the new panel splitter component

Reply #59

same request

That would be awesome!

EDIT : Falstaff, would you mind sharing this config:
http://xs225.xs.to/xs225/08136/untitled11620.jpg
I would love to start soemething from it may be using the new panel splitter component

no pb, when finished (this week-end sure )

Reply #60
Hi!
In functions  $drawtex $rgb works fine.

Example:
$drawtex(test $rgb(255,0,0) test,0,8,$sub(%_width%,44),12,60-60-70,right)
Result:
test test

When $drawtext tightly to each other is the strange behaviour of position only if use $rgb. Dense use $drawtextex all right.
but
In functions  $drawtextex not working $rgb sometimes you need to specify a particular color of the text.

Example:
$drawtextex(test $rgb(255,0,0) test,0,8,$sub(%_width%,44),12,60-60-70,right)
Result:
test 0000FF test
BUG???

PS: I do not know Japanese hope the developer will pay for this problem.

Reply #61
New version of ELPlaylist     (v0.2.7a     2008/03/31) is out.

Reply #63
New version of ELPlaylist     (v0.2.7a     2008/03/31) is out.

I have it. It seems to collapse the group when I start playing a track, which is new... I don't know if all this collapsing of groups is a bug or a conflict with another component... (lyrics db? play count? Audioscrobbler?) I'd rather just have the group open/closed state only ever change when the header is double clicked, and no other time.

Reply #64
I guess it's the new feature. The changelog entry describes something like that.

Reply #65
For what it is worth, I recently upgraded my ubuntu from gutsy to hardy beta and now this component runs beautifully. Maybe it is the new version of wine. Either way, time to hammer out my old SCPL settings into this component and take advantage of the extensions for groups collapsing

Reply #66
I got 1 problem...for some reason when foobar finishes playing a song, instead of playing the next song,it plays the highlighted song...any help?
EDIT: Nvm, damn noob i am

And could anyone translate the latest readme?

Thanks

Reply #67
I got 1 problem...for some reason when foobar finishes playing a song, instead of playing the next song,it plays the highlighted song...any help?
EDIT: Nvm, damn noob i am

And could anyone translate the latest readme?

Thanks

you have to desactivate the 'Playback follow Cursor' option (foobar menu) if you don't want to use it...

Reply #68
  new release

V0.2.7.1a
+ Pseudo transparent lost height restrictions. (XP might only)
+ "Hide header when there is only one group" deleted
+ "Hide all items when ..." to add the option to auto-collapse.

i'm going to try it now

EDIT:

auto-collapse works sometimes, ... sometimes not ... i hope it will be fix in next release 'cause it's very useful when it works (double-click on a hidden group collapse it and hide the previous active one)

Pseudo transparency restrictions are gone, that really appriciated  i don'r have to calculate the height of the panel no more, this optimize the coding for my PUI config, thanx to the dev

Reply #69
If the "Hide header when there is only one group" option has been deleted does that mean that the header is  always shown when there is one group  or never shown when there is one group?

(I do not want the header shown when there is only one group!)

EDIT:

Tried it - the header is always shown.

To the developer: please, can you put this option back?

Reply #70

ELPlaylist has supported titleformatting on the "Group rows" field since several versions (0.2.5a) ago. Which means you can use an ifequal statement involving %el_group_count% (the number of groups in the playlist) to turn off groups (i.e., set group rows to zero) when there's only one group.

Reply #71

ELPlaylist has supported titleformatting on the "Group rows" field since several versions (0.2.5a) ago. Which means you can use an ifequal statement involving %el_group_count% (the number of groups in the playlist) to turn off groups (i.e., set group rows to zero) when there's only one group.

$ifequal(%el_group_count%,1,
%el_group_row%=0
%el_group_row%=3
)

?? - doesn't work.

Reply #72
I just realized $ifequal isn't a function. Oops.

You want to put $ifgreater(%el_group_count%,1,X,0) in the "group row" field of the ELPL settings window (not %el_group_row%), where X is the number of rows you want in a group header whenever it's shown.

Reply #73
$ifgreater(%el_group_count%,0,3,0)  inthe group row box doesn't work for me. Are you using that OK?

(group count starts from 0)

Reply #74
Is there a way to programatically hide the header for a group like the !noheader! option in SCPL? Basically I am trying to implement a mixed mode playlist where headers are only shown for albums and not for singles.

Also I am having issues with displaying unicode text in the group headers but not the item lines despite using identical font and textbox code.