Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: IDG "Studio" listening test (Read 3623 times) previous topic - next topic

IDG "Studio" listening test

A Swedish magazine is soliciting people? to participate in a (large?) listening test.

Apparently they want you to send an email with the subject "Ljudformatstest" to studio@idg.se and mention  "64 kbps" "128 kbps" or both in the body to get an URL to the files, which just feels a little too much like a bother for me to even begin listening to what it is.. (not that I'd participate anyway)

Results are to be sent in to the same place with "Resultat ljudkodning" as the subject. 14:th of May is the cutoff date.

Reply #1
Cool!  I see they're using a program I'm intimately familiar with.

ff123

Reply #2
The Editor of that magazine (Studio) PMd me asking for information about the way I conduce my tests

He's a reasonably active member of this community.