Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_random_pool doesn't auto add new tracks (Read 22609 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_random_pool doesn't auto add new tracks

Hi to everybody,
For some reason foo_random_pool doesn't auto add new tracks at the end of the current playlist, no matter what settings I choose.
Currently:
  • Playlist pattern: <my_autoplaylist>
  • Add, when the playlist has X items [2]
  • Add, when the playlist duration is less than [0]
  • Add, when the playback position is X items from the end [1]

Any clue?
Thanks in advance.

Daniele

Re: foo_random_pool doesn't auto add new tracks

Reply #1
Is the name of the current playlist exactly <my_autoplaylist> ?
Are items added, if you call "Add from all pools" manually from the menu?

Reply #2
Is the name of the current playlist exactly <my_autoplaylist> ?

No, it's just a placeholder. The real name is "da valutare" (=to be rated). I've defined only one pool so far, and when I force "all pools" the playlist is correctly populated, it's the autoadd that doesn't work. I've also tried with a clean installation of FB2K, with only that plugin.

Reply #3
Then I don't see any reason, why it shouldn't work, if the prerequisite for all the autoadd actions is met. From the help file:
This action will take place whenever items are removed or added to the playlist or a new track starts playing.

Reply #4
My fault, I had misunderstood the use of the playlist pattern .