Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 v1.4.3 beta 2 - autoplayback of foobar playlist .fpl (Read 1747 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 v1.4.3 beta 2 - autoplayback of foobar playlist .fpl

Clicking on a associated foobar2000 playlist (.fpl file) in a filemanager launches foobar2000, which loads the playlist and begins playback at the first track. Then, back in the filemanager clicking on another .fpl file, foobar2000 usually replaces the current playlist with the new one and again starts playback at the first track. With v1.4.3 beta 2 the playback does not kick in anymore. Used to work in all previous releases up to v1.4.3 beta 1.

Re: foobar2000 v1.4.3 beta 2 - autoplayback of foobar playlist .fpl

Reply #1
This appears to be happening with all files, not just playlists.

Reply #2
This appears to be happening with all files, not just playlists.
Really? Hmm, not for me, only playlists are affected here.

EDIT: Scrap my statement. You are correct, of course, I just forgot that I already reverted back to the previous beta. So I tested with 1.4.3 beta 2 again and can confirm your observations.

Environment: Windows 10 64-bit build 1809, foobar2000 v1.4.3 beta 2

Reply #3
Noticed this major bug as well. Already told Case, haven't told Senor DEATH yet.

Last working version was 1.4.3 beta 1.

Reply #4
Thanks for reporting so quickly, this looks like a backfire from another recent fix with playlist playback order.

Beta 3 will be out shortly.

[edit]
Beta 3 posted
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #5
Issues are fixed with v1.4.3 beta 3. Thanks!