Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [request] panel that points to text file (Read 2383 times) previous topic - next topic

[request] panel that points to text file

i was wonderin if someone could make a simple panel
one that just points to a text file..
so i can load evillyrics output text file into foobar panel..

if this already exists somewheres plz point me =)

Reply #1
While you're at it , if possible make it configurable so it can point to a text file OR simply display a given tag (e.g. %LYRICS%).

Thanks.

Alessandro

Reply #2
So I was browsing the 3rd party plugins page, and in the general section, I came across a pair of plugins, foo_lyricmake and foo_lyricshow.  I played with it a little bit, seems pretty nice.  Not sure if there's a reason why it's not better known, but yeah, it's there.

Reply #3
I'm already using foo_lyricshow, thanks.

It has some minor issues (for example if your lyrics contain square brackets) but it's pretty good overall.

But the author apparently isn't around anymore and I'm afraid the plugin will be unusable when foobar 0.9 come out...

Alessandro