Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Porting my toolbar to 0.9.5 (Read 5382 times) previous topic - next topic

Porting my toolbar to 0.9.5

I have tested my QuickSearch Toolbar with 0.9.5 and it basically seems to work as an independent window (available from the Library Menu).

It was also working as a panel, and declared in this regard as an UI extension
(class quicksearch_extension : public ui_extension::window)

I would like to get some help in reimplementing it as a "native" toolbar that would thus be available in the standard UI as a toolbar or within/through a toolbar header in layout editing mode.

Thanks for your answer.

Porting my toolbar to 0.9.5

Reply #1
I don't have an answer for you, sorry. But if you update your quicksearch, i'll be very happy. It's really a great plugin, and I can't have my Foobar without it. Luckily enough I can still open it in a seperate window, but that kills my beautiful config.

Good luck on converting.