Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUETools-made image from multi-file rip: ImgBurn writes OK but freezes (Read 2229 times) previous topic - next topic

CUETools-made image from multi-file rip: ImgBurn writes OK but freezes

i have several albums ripped to separate flac files with cuesheet and i prefer encode them to a single file with embedded cuesheet. i make this process point the cue file on cuetools and the encode is ok. when i burn it as an audio cd with imgburn (i use the cue file) the process of burn is successful, but it stop on analysing tracks..."track number" without any error message then i have to abort the process. i ripped some cds to single flac file with embedded cuesheet and i can burn them without any issue. any clues?
thanks to all replies!