Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ColumnsUI, dark mode, and UPnP browser..... (Read 1073 times) previous topic - next topic

ColumnsUI, dark mode, and UPnP browser.....

I'm running FB2K 1.6.16 with ColumnsUI 2.0.0-beta.2 on Win10/64.
I use the UPnP browser in that setup, in order to play files off my RAID/NAS/DLNA as shown in the pic.
I have set 'dark mode' in colours & fonts for the CUI preference, but I'm at a loss to figure out how to get the UPnP panel to be in dark mode too. What am I doing wrong? And apologies if this has been covered before!

X

Re: ColumnsUI, dark mode, and UPnP browser.....

Reply #1
You're not doing anything wrong. There's nothing you can do about it. For a functioning dark mode, the component would have to be updated by the original developer but that is very, very unlikely.

The best thing you can do is hide it in a tab and view something else whenever you're not needing to browse your collection.

Re: ColumnsUI, dark mode, and UPnP browser.....

Reply #2
OK! Thanks!

Can you point me to somewhere where hiding panels in tabs is covered please?