Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_discogs (Read 1341726 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_discogs

Reply #1200
This plugin is not fetching the artwork properly.
When i am tagging the files with it the following error message apears on the console:

[20:49:36] foo_discogs: error: problem creating file D:\!MÚSICA\Adderall Canyonly\2010 - It Was A Dark And Stoney Night\folder.jpg [Access denied], skipping...

However, if i run it again, with everything tagged by now, it can fetch the artwork.
Please help!

foo_discogs

Reply #1203
Hi !

When using the plug to fill foo_discogs tag to mp3 tag in some fields (particularly in the field of NOTES - where there are a few lines to the transfer and spaces) squares appear, I suspect it has something to do with space and / or coding. I tried to save different versions of ID v.2.3 and v.2.4, including compatibility mode does not help the squares still occur.

Do you have any idea how to remove these squares when using this plugin ?

foo_discogs

Reply #1204
Haven't used this for a few years, but now I have bought a Traktor Kontrol S4 I'm getting into the digital age...
Just reinstalled foobar2k and foo_discogs, I find that it no longer maps the Discogs Rating?

Is there something I'm missing or do I have to revert to an earlier version to get this (if so, which)?

foo_discogs

Reply #1205
Anybody else having the discogs tagger connection problems too? Last week it very often stucks at information retrieval. And it also is very slow when fetching information from webserver. I get this: discogs error: release id=1106196: no error.

foo_discogs

Reply #1206
Hey all, hope someone can help me.

I'm using the fileops function along with the discogs plugin to move my files to a folder with this structure

\$replace(%discogs_label%,*,)\ $replace(%discogs_catalog%,*,) - $replace(%album artist%,*,) - $replace(%album%,*,) ['('$replace(%date%,*,)')']/$replace(%tracknumber%,*,). $replace(%artist%,*,) - $replace(%title%,*,)

however, for some unknown reason, quite a lot of the time it doesnt recognise the discogs_label and puts a "_" instead (without quotations), but other times it recognises the label fine. I'm really confused as to what is causing this error....

Any idea what the cause is?

Thanks.

foo_discogs

Reply #1207
I'm getting a
discogs error: release id=1431576: problem connecting to discogs.com

And i can't tag anything using foo_discogs v1.30
Is anyone having the same problem?

foo_discogs

Reply #1208
Is it somehow possible to map the index track names to titles? I have this compilation where each track is composed of multiple tracks but the original tags had only the index name (Intro, The Soundboy And The Terrorist, Bring That Back, etc.) in the %title% tag. I was hopping I could edit the mapping but the index names aren't exposed (at all or just in your plugin?).

Other than that I suppose there is no way to create something similar, eg. titles with different sub-titles in the tags? Probably not but I'm asking just in case.

foo_discogs

Reply #1209
Anyone having trouble with this plugin as of Oct 10?

I can't do any lookups at all, it just spins into infinity.

foo_discogs

Reply #1210
for me it works...

hey bubble, only one little little request thats bugs me since years now. can you please add the possibility to move more than 1 marked track in discogs release screen up and down, so a whole block can be move? thx :-)

foo_discogs

Reply #1211
For the record it has started working for me again this morning, must have been something on discogs.com's side.

foo_discogs

Reply #1212
Hi,

a feature request:

would it be possible to NOT list all the [master] entries, if searching for "master" ?

I was looking for a album named "master-view" in the plugins "find release" window, and the fine plugin showed me not only the hits, but all the [master] entries, which did NOT contain the word "master" in its shown title.
So it looks to me, that the fine plugin did a simple text search about all the words, but it seems not to be possible to exclude the nodes [master] from the search-result.

so my feature request, or, if I may, I'd like to ask some other users if they would do a search for "master", would you expect the result as described above? or do you actually filter for "[master]" in the small and tiny find-release-window?

foo_discogs

Reply #1213
Hi, kinda new to the forum but i hope you guys could help me.

Been trying to fix my huge list of music with the discogs tagger.
However I noticed something weird. When I started tagging my mp3's, I was able to use it just fine.
But after one use of discogs, the tagger won't read the artist tag that is displayed in the file I just tagged.

Problem
top left is box is unable to find artist name, that is shown correctly on the right.

This only happens when I used the discogs tagger once on the files. And only discogs is unable to see the artist name, other parts
of foobar have no problems. I also tried resetting all setting to default but no luck.

Does anybody knows what is going on ?

thanks for all the help

-Lasternom

foo_discogs

Reply #1214
not quite sure, but i guess the tagger only reads id3v1 - so after tagging with id3v2 it doesnt show the artist tag anymore...

foo_discogs

Reply #1215
Is it just me or did it stop working again?
discogs error: release id=106509: problem connecting to discogs.com

Could it be opened up a little, maybe a config setting, so we could just copy/replace whatever it is that keeps killing it? I'm guessing its an address or something somewhere.

If this is something new, nevermind.
Thanks.

foo_discogs

Reply #1216
As of today, it's working again. Must've been a discogs thing.
Thanks yall.

foo_discogs

Reply #1217
Bug: Multiple disc releases are incorrectly tagged with an ‘x’ instead of a ‘×’.

foo_discogs

Reply #1218
Is it somehow possible to map the index track names to titles? (...) I was hopping I could edit the mapping but the index names aren't exposed (at all or just in your plugin?).

Hi, having the same question/request. But, is the tagger still under development? It would be nice.

Thanks

foo_discogs

Reply #1219
Hi,
The foobar2000 discogs plugin has become quite slow since recently...
Is this a local problem or is anyone else experiencing such issues?
Thanks
Roded

foo_discogs

Reply #1222
Is this abandoned project yet?
I'd very appreciate fixing the XML parsing problem.
Getting many these:
Code: [Select]
foo_discogs: error: release 4632804: XML parse error

LAyout matches...

Please fix this!

foo_discogs

Reply #1223
The two releases linked above give no error for me. If you find a non working release, give the link.

foo_discogs

Reply #1224
That sounds weird, where's the difference then?
foo_discogs version 1.30 on foobar 1.2.7 beta 1
Nonworking release link: http://www.discogs.com/release/4632804

Tagger UI:

and corresponding playlist selection: