Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: wavpack library usage (Read 3150 times) previous topic - next topic

wavpack library usage

Hello,
I'm trying to use wavpack as a library in another application and have a few questions regarding its usage.
As I have no experience with audio compression please for give me if some (or all...) of my questions don't make a lot of sense.

1. first of all is there some detailed API documaentation of wavpack? The only reference I found is this one:
    http://wavpack.com/lib_use.txt
    This one helped a little but I would love to have a look at something a little more comprehensive.

2. I'm trying to encode audio which is saved in raw format (no wave header) and uses logarithmic qunatization (mu-law)
    I know all of its metadata (channels, sample width etc) so I can supply it to the context. but I can't seem to make it work