Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Azrael 5.8 (Read 319785 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Azrael 5.8

Reply #200
Thanks for a beautiful .fcs. I've been using it for at least two years and am still not bored by it. The look is so simple yet slick and easy to adjust to my needs.

Once again thanks for all of your work on this style. 
Sorry, I have nothing witty to say here.

Reply #201

I have a problem like the multifate one, a few posts above.

I would like to add a new line with information below the artist/genre and album/date  lines

In my 0.8.3 config I had this: http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9431/836by.jpg

And now in 0.9 this: http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7716/905zc.jpg

Could any one give any info on where should I make changes?

Thanks

I would also appreciate some guidance on this. I cannot figure out what to change in the artist column...

^^ Im wondering about that too..

also I have this for my foobar2000 0.8.3 config, I modded some colors from the now defunct Dark & Evil scheme:

Here's my current config for foo 0.9.3:

How can I change the abum/artist/date/genre info column so they stay one color even when highlighted? I've kinda gotten used to my old config and I'd like to port it over to the 0.9.x versions. However, I can't seem to find the option to change it. I've been messing around for hours trying to figure out what to tweak. The only thing I've managed to tweak right is the tracknumbers column...

Anyway, thanks for the awesome foo style

Reply #202
Hi,

Here's my current config for foo 0.9.3:

Can you tell me what plugin display this stats

34/38 BoneThugs(active, playin(2d 14:41:52)
thanks.

Reply #204
CreamyPoo: Where can I get those buttons and how did you make the playback order rounded?

Otherwise, an amazing style Azrael, been using it for a while and it really has everything I want. Couple of things I want to do though.. I have a playlist for singles but is it possible not to display the album abbreviated name next to the artist in this mode? And.. is it possible to change the playlist name from -s- to something else and still display the playlist in Singles mode?

Reply #205
CreamyPoo: Where can I get those buttons and how did you make the playback order rounded?

Otherwise, an amazing style Azrael, been using it for a while and it really has everything I want. Couple of things I want to do though.. I have a playlist for singles but is it possible not to display the album abbreviated name next to the artist in this mode? And.. is it possible to change the playlist name from -s- to something else and still display the playlist in Singles mode?

I got the buttons here - http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=392069. And I dont quite get what you mean by 'Playback order rounded'

heres another pic of my 'bloated' setup of azrael. I've got way too many plugins running. I usually just use the 'playlist tabs' layout, but whatever, it looks cool. Anyway, I think i've gotten over my old foo 0.8.3 setup and stuck with 0.9.3.x. In case some are wondering about what plugins im using in the screenies, heres a few:
Home Stereo Display which requires the Track info mod
Pretty Popup
Foo Title
QuickSearch
Playlist Dropdown

But i'm still curious on how to keep my album/artist column to stay one color like on this pic of my older version of foobar 0.8.3/azrael:

Anyone have any ideas on how to get this to work with foobar v0.9 w/azrael scheme?

Reply #206
oh, that's very nice,thanks!!

Reply #207
I"m getting squares [] in my replaygain and rating column for some reason now.  Whats the correct font?

Update:  Nevermind, for some reason my font was set back to default.  MS Arial Unicode is the one I'm looking for

Reply #208
thanks for the great setup, Neksus.. i love azrael. it's been my theme of choice for what seems like years..

i just have one question: why did you get rid of the Stetz color scheme?? it matched my windows setup perfectly, and now the closest one i can find is Thunderstorm, which is just not the same.. :/

is there a way i can port the color scheme from an earlier fcs?

thanks again

Reply #209
Got a question, how do i set those color schemes?

Reply #210
under preferences, go to Display>Columns UI>Playlist view, then under the Globals tab, scroll down til you see the list of color schemes. there are also a lot of other customizable things under that tab. it's worth playing aroud with.

Reply #211
Hey, I tried a few things but didn't get it to work... I'm using a slightly changed azrael config(mostly colors) but I'm encountering the following in hybrid mode:

I want there to be a black border at the bottom of the Album!

If there are no single tracks it is nearly working, then I have a black border at the bottom of all fields except the white Artist&Album field (where Spandau Ballet is written)!
But due to the single tracks that border is hidden
Anyone got a solution?

Reply #213

Add the tag lasttrack with the value 1

Where should I add that tag, please? I hope you don't mean normal mp3-tags because I have lots of albums :s (Isn't there a solution I could do in 'Preferences->Display->Columns UI->Playlist view->Globals->Style' or somewhere else?)

Reply #214
Where should I add that tag, please? I hope you don't mean normal mp3-tags because I have lots of albums :s (Isn't there a solution I could do in 'Preferences->Display->Columns UI->Playlist view->Globals->Style' or somewhere else?)

Yes I mean a normal mp3-tag, and it needs to be added to the lasttrack of an album.
Else you'll need to recode Azrael, goodluck!

Reply #215
Anyone know how I can make it so that when a song isn't rated, it still shows the rating stars in the column, but faded? As it is now there's just blank space there uuntil I rate a song.

Reply #216
great fcs  , i'm still using the older version of it 

Reply #217
Hey, I tried a few things but didn't get it to work... I'm using a slightly changed azrael config(mostly colors) but I'm encountering the following in hybrid mode:

If there are no single tracks it is nearly working, then I have a black border at the bottom of all fields except the white Artist&Album field (where Spandau Ballet is written)!
But due to the single tracks that border is hidden
Anyone got a solution?

First, you will need to have the tag "TOTALTRACKS" in your files, which holds the number of tracks on the disc. This will be added by default if you use the "auto track number" tool in the file properties. Then add this to the global variables where the lasttrack variable is defined (look for "// Lasttrack"):

$if($strcmp(%tracknumber%,[%totaltracks%]),$set_global(lasttrack,1))

Reply #218
color scheme

Code: [Select]
$if($strcmp(32,$get(color_scheme)),
// Backgrounds
$puts(design,333333)
$puts(info,222222)
$puts(selected,505050)
$puts(playing,aa2200)
$puts(normal,000000)
// Text
$puts(tekst,a0a0a0)
$puts(tplay,ffffff)
$puts(tselect,FFFFFF)
$puts(artistv,a0a0a0)
$puts(artistvs,FFFFFF)
$puts(title,a0a0a0)
$puts(bonus,508080)
// Numbers
$puts(dimmed,555555)
$puts(dimmeds,000000)
$puts(show,888888)
$puts(shows,ffffff)
$puts(elaps,E8E8E8))

screen
[attachment=4663:attachment]

Reply #219
I've made a lot of changes when adapting Azrael 5.8 for my personal use with new columns_ui version and decided to share the result with permission from Neksus

Download and info HERE