Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Azrael 5.8 (Read 319777 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Azrael 5.8

Reply #100

Reply #101
Stupid question....  And I swear I tried to figure it out on my own and tried to find the answer before I asked:

How do I pick my color scheme in azrael?  I can't figure it out for the life of me.  I've gone into globals and I don't have the first clue what to do from there.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=312369"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Under Globals look for $puts(color_scheme,x) and change x to the color scheme you want!
As illustrated in the picture above my post!

Reply #102
Under Globals look for $puts(color_scheme,x) and change x to the color scheme you want!
As illustrated in the picture above my post!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=312470"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks dude.

Reply #103
Deleted!!!

New post: here

Reply #104
Single tracks with tracknumber 1 still seem to get a line drawn above them. I don't think that this is intended bahaviour, is it?

Thanks for your efforts!

The Link

Reply #105
Single tracks with tracknumber 1 still seem to get a line drawn above them. I don't think that this is intended bahaviour, is it?

Thanks for your efforts!

The Link[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314045"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Sorry forgot that bug! Try downloading again, it should be fixed now!

Reply #106
The line above the artist is gone but above the other fields it still seem to be there.

Reply #107
The line above the artist is gone but above the other fields it still seem to be there.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314052"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
What other fields? (screenshot?)

Reply #108
The line above the artist is gone but above the other fields it still seem to be there.[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
What other fields? (screenshot?)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314055"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

See [a href="http://beingalink.de/temp/azrael.png]here[/url].

Reply #109
The line above the artist is gone but above the other fields it still seem to be there.[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
What other fields? (screenshot?)[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314055"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
See [a href="http://beingalink.de/temp/azrael.png]here[/url].[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314057"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

When I add singletrack tag to tracks with tracknumber 1 I get this!

[removed screenshot]

Reply #110
When I add singletrack tag to tracks with tracknumber 1 I get this!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314070"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I don't use singletrack indicator tags! I just activate "singletrack if no album_gain".

Reply #111
When I add singletrack tag to tracks with tracknumber 1 I get this![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314070"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I don't use singletrack indicator tags! I just activate "singletrack if no album_gain".[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314071"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Aha, now it is fixed! Just redownload! That teaches me to test my own options!

Reply #112
I just managed to fix it myself but your solution is probably cleaner (problem seemed to be the usage of %singletrack% at various places instead of using %is_single%). 

One last thing: The end lines (at the end of a playlist) have little spaces where the left and right border colums of the tracknumber column are when the last track of the playlist is a single track (if the last track is part of an album it looks OK).

Thanks for your patience!

The Link

Reply #113
One last thing: The end lines (at the end of a playlist) have little spaces where the left and right border colums of the tracknumber column are when the last track of the playlist is a single track (if the last track is part of an album it looks OK).
Thanks for your patience!
The Link[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314078"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I have that fixed as well! Redownload!

Reply #114
I have that fixed as well! Redownload!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=314092"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

edit:
I just realized that the last and first track of a playlist are supposed to have a line. While the last track now always has a correct line, the first doesn't have any at all if it is a single track (works correctly with the first track being an album track).

Reply #115
Update!

Reply #116
Is there any way to make any song that is not in a complete albumset just go to the bottom or top of the playlist? I'd like single songs that have been downloaded to just pool at the bottom of the playlist so that they dont get in the way of the actual album groups. Thanks.

Reply #117
Is there any way to make any song that is not in a complete albumset just go to the bottom or top of the playlist? I'd like single songs that have been downloaded to just pool at the bottom of the playlist so that they dont get in the way of the actual album groups. Thanks.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318352"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
To the best of my knowledge yes that is possible! But you need to code some sorting string to do that!

Reply #118
Is there any way to make any song that is not in a complete albumset just go to the bottom or top of the playlist? I'd like single songs that have been downloaded to just pool at the bottom of the playlist so that they dont get in the way of the actual album groups. Thanks.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318352"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
To the best of my knowledge yes that is possible! But you need to code some sorting string to do that!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=318366"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hmmm, unfortunately, I dont know how to code that. I'll ask in another thread. Thanks.

Reply #119
Well look at the first post!

Reply #120
hello,

im new to this. i downloaded the 5.7RC4 azrael.fcs file and i dont know what to do with to get the it working.

i worked out i had to import it.

thhx

Reply #121
im new to this. i downloaded the 5.7RC4 azrael.fcs file and i dont know what to do with to get the it working.
i worked out i had to import it.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=319971"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Have you done this?
1. Install Columns UI plugin
2. Foobar2000 -> Preferences -> Display -> User Interface Module -> Columns UI
3. Restart foobar2000

Reply #122
Azrael 5.7 RC4.1 released!
Added Thunder Storm color scheme!
Some color schemes have been changed!
Updated Documentation to 5.7!

Moved to first post!
Azrael 5.6.6 still exists!

Reply #123
I updated to your latest version and now I have some problems again. See here.

Singletracks with tracknumber 1 or 2 (don't know if also others) get that line drawn and the last track in a playlist doesn't have a complete line below (also in album mode).

Again: singletrack if no album_gain and singletrack if no album tag is activated

Otherwise nice theme additions!

Regards,
The Link

Reply #124
hehe i have the same problem.