Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to apply this foobar configuration? (Read 2738 times) previous topic - next topic

How to apply this foobar configuration?

This is what I've got when I downloaded some foobar configuration. My question is, how to apply it on foobar?

Reply #1
first, make sure you have the necessary plugins. from the image i see that you need track info mod, and maybe a playlist component (elplaylist). you definitely need columns ui.

after you're cone copying those dlls to the foobar2000\components folder, make suer that your user interface module is Columns UI (File>Preferences>Display). if it isn't, select Columns UI and restart foobar.

i guess that you should copy the images folder to foobar2000 folder.

open the layout.jpg file and go to File>Preferences>Display>Columns UI, Layout tab. There you should set the layout like on the screenshot.

after you're done setting the layout, you need to configure each panel.
for instance, to configure trackinfo panel, select it in the Layout tab and press the Configure button. then paste the trackinfo mod configuration from the txt files.

a readme file or list of components needed for the skin would be helpful.

Reply #2
open the layout.jpg file and go to File>Preferences>Display>Columns UI, Layout tab. There you should set the layout like on the screenshot.

I dont see anywhere layout.jpg in Image folder.
Oh, im such a noob.
See it now