Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: cuetools verify then move (Read 1415 times) previous topic - next topic

cuetools verify then move

Hello, while I would have thought this would be a common question or request, I did not find anything in search or looking through the topic pages.

While using cuetools (2.1.6 or 2.1.7 currently) to verify some of my old rips, some of them will be verified against either AR or CTDB, and others will either be not found or found and not verifiable.

What I would like to accomplish, ideally without re-encoding or renaming anything, is to have CT automagically *move* the verified folder to a specified location.

example;
\music\unverified\artist-album\tracks-etc

drag/drop above folder onto CT and verify (or verify if found)
- ct verifies the rip >
- moves folder to verified destination (without re-encoding or renaming) \music\verified\artist-album
- processes next folder

If this is currently not possible, is this something the author would consider implementing?

to be clear, I do not need CT to do any tagging, renaming of files, or re-encoding.
just want to rename/move the folder with the previously verified files.
and not not move (or move to a different directory) any non-verified folders.

thanks for reading.