Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: album/artist boxes on SCPL (Read 3510 times) previous topic - next topic

album/artist boxes on SCPL

hi,

how can i get those boxes to appear on my SCPL containing the album and artist name, (with the tracks of the corresponding album listed below)

this is my code:

for group display:
Code: [Select]
$drawrect(0,0,0,%_height%,brushcolor-100-100-100 pencolor-100-100-100)

$font(,10,bold,171-203-220)
$alignabs(2,0,$sub(%_width%,4),$div(%_height%,2),left,top)%album%
$alignabs(2,$div(%_height%,2),$sub(%_width%,4),$div(%_height%,2),left,top)%artist%

and item display:
Code: [Select]
$if(%_selected%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-SYSCOL-13 pencolor-null))
$if(%_focused%,$drawrect(0,0,0,0,brushcolor-null pencolor-SYSCOL-6))
$if(%_selected%,$textcolor(SYSCOL-9),$textcolor(SYSCOL-8))

$drawrect(0,0,%_width%,1,brushcolor-null pencolor-SYSCOL-6)

$padding(4,0)
$align(right,top)%title%
$align(left,top)$textcolor(80-80-80)%list_index%

and this is how it looks:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6338/foobaryp5.jpg

thanks

Reply #1
this is what i mean when i say 'album/artist boxes'...

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5905/synth7hd6.png

... i.e. those blue boxes he/she has used.

(this image is not of my playlist. I found the image elsewhere in the forum, it belongs to 'synth7'; just needed an example)

im sure the first time I used SCPL and added some tracks this was set as a default layout, but somewhere along the line, i have managed to make them vanish.

Reply #2
In order to make the group headers appear, you need to tell SCPL how to group your playlist entries. Righ click on the playlist and then under "Sort/Group By" choose "Edit" from the popup menu. You'll need to check the boxes to create a custom sorting and grouping string or choose one of the default presets.