Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Default UI Gallery (Read 736300 times) previous topic - next topic

Default UI Gallery

Reply #201
I'm loving Tabs =)

Default UI Gallery

Reply #202
Hi

This is my first week with the Foo, and this is just a quick & dirty setup with minor tweaks until I become more proficient with it.

[a href="http://img42.imageshack.us/i/fb2kb.jpg/" target="_blank"]
This thing is a blast!

Dave

Default UI Gallery

Reply #203
hi, this is how fb2k looks on my laptop

[a href="http://img88.imageshack.us/i/fb2k.png/" target="_blank"]
ive been using foobar more than and year since version 0.9.3 (or 0.9.6) and i dont feel like changing it for anything, what i like about it most is that by default it has no skin

Default UI Gallery

Reply #204
Well, after some hard drive failure I've made the jump to linux... and I find that my CUI foobar setup features a rather ugly bit of memory leakage under wine.  So here's my go at a quick shift to default UI.

Liked your color setup 

Here it is, simple, only changed the colors and made some little adjustments

Default UI Gallery

Reply #205
Well I figured out the 2 color seekbar effect thing. After changing thru the DirectX Frontend choices, when I switched to the Direct2D setting just to see what might change, the seekbar did...to a 2 color one. After going back to Direct3D and playing with color & highlight, I finally got it.

, then I have to try scripting things with ColumnsUI. Good thing my back is all jacked up lately as it gives me some time to play around, well in a relative sense it's a good thing....

Default UI Gallery

Reply #206
Trying out EsPlaylist!

Default UI Gallery

Reply #207

Default UI Gallery

Reply #208

I think I love ESPlaylist :)

Default UI Gallery

Reply #209

Default UI Gallery

Reply #210

Default UI Gallery

Reply #211
Here's mine, thanks to everyone for posting theirs, helping inspire me.

Haven't really changed much things except created a "by codec", "by last modified" (quicky find newly added songs) sort for Album List View and modified the default "by album" sort so that I like it more.

Basically the facet views replicate the album list view in a sometimes more user-friendly way.

Since I don't know if those changes are present in the .fth file, here are the lines you need to add in the "Album List" preferences.

Code: [Select]
By CODEC : %codec%|%samplerate% Hz|%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ]['['%album artist%']'] - %title% '('%filename_ext%')'
By Last Modified: $date(%last_modified%)|[%album% - $meta_branch_remap(tracknumber) - %artist% - %title% '('%filename_ext%')']
By Album : %album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ]['['%album artist%']'] - %title%

In the Facet preferences, I added the following (inspired by the Album List).
CODEC : [%CODEC%]
Sample rate : [%samplerate%] Hz
Last Modified : $date(%last_modified%)
Track - Artist - Title (Filename) : [$meta_branch_remap(tracknumber) - %artist% - %title% '('%filename_ext%')']

Screenshots:

FTH file:
foobar2000.fth - 14 Kb

You might the following components added:
foo_facets
foo_uie_esplaylist
foo_uie_biography
foo_uie_lyrics2
foo_wave_seekbar

Default UI Gallery

Reply #212
Here's mine. It's pretty average and boring.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #213

Default UI Gallery

Reply #214
I just wish I could color the the columns in different colors and randomize the library viewer artist order somehow...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Default UI Gallery

Reply #215
My current layout with buttons changed...

Default UI Gallery

Reply #216
I like it simple.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #217

I changed fonts and you can see what the other tab looks like..

Default UI Gallery

Reply #218
Synthesized library in separate portable install, basically the same simple setup as other portable foobar install with common music

[a href="http://i54.tinypic.com/218l92.png" target="_blank"]

Default UI Gallery

Reply #219

Default UI Gallery

Reply #221
My foobar at the moment...

)

Default UI Gallery

Reply #222

Default UI Gallery

Reply #223
Okay, it's simple, but I like it. 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The real strength of Foobar to me is in the KB shortcuts.

Default UI Gallery

Reply #224

using audioscrobbler, biography view, lyrics grabber 2, text display, playback statistics, last fm sync, run services, soft playlists, and lastfm radio.  thanks to all the developers.

if you have a comment or suggestion please pm me