Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: LastFm button to open custom station (Read 3702 times) previous topic - next topic

LastFm button to open custom station

Hi,

is it possible to open a preconfigured LastFM custom station with a button?

cheers
<3 f00

Reply #2
You can do through Run Service, and adding a service as
http://www.lastfm.es/music/$replace(%artist%, ,+)
then assign this run service to a custom button.

Thanks wizel,
I'll try it out when i get home from work.

cheers!

EDIT:

I tried it, but that's not really what i meant.
I want a button to open a custom station in Foobar, not in a browser.
<3 f00

Reply #3
You can use nausea's Last.fm plugin, create a station playlist on its preferences page (after which it appears in the main menu) and then create a button in foobar2000's toolbar to access the playlist from the main menu. Works like a charm for me.
Nothing is impossible if you don't need to do it yourself.

Reply #4
You can use nausea's Last.fm plugin, create a station playlist on its preferences page (after which it appears in the main menu) and then create a button in foobar2000's toolbar to access the playlist from the main menu. Works like a charm for me.

That sounds quite logical.
I'll give it a  try tonight.

EDIT:
Ok, that worked.
However in the toolbar.
Is there a possibility to do it in for instance foo_uie_trackinfo_mod?
<3 f00

Reply #5
Okay, i found a way to make a button for a custom LastFM channel in foo_panel_splitter.

For that to work i'm using these plugins:
foo_lastfm_radio
foo_panel_splitter

Here it goes:
Create a custom station in the lastFM radio preferences.
Than create a button in the foo_panel_splitter, and insert a file/open command for the custom station:
Code: [Select]
$textbutton(10,10,28,18,last,eee,COMMAND:File/Open Last.fm Radio Station/Open LastFM Psych and Garage.;REFRESH,fontcolor:150-150-150 pencolor:150-150-150-255,fontcolor:0-0-0 pencolor:150-150-150-255)

It was so obvious that i totally overlooked it...

EDIT:

This seems to work for the most part. But I'll have to tweak a little to get it completely right.
<3 f00