Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AccurateRip Manager (Read 18705 times) previous topic - next topic

AccurateRip Manager

Hello everyone!

I recently made this little tool for myself and I thought that others might find it useful too, so why not share? 

It's a graphical user interface that allows automatic batch verification of albums against the AccurateRip database. It uses foobar2000's File Integrity Verifier to perform the actual lookups. Basically, you choose a folder and the program will recursively search every subfolder for lossless albums, and then verify each album with AccurateRip. This way, you can automatically process your entire music collection.

It can also rename AccurateRip reports to an uniform pattern based on the results contained in each report file.

If you find a bug or a spelling mistake, inform me and I'll correct it as soon as I can.
Comments, suggestions and feature requests are welcomed as well!

Version 1.1.0
+The program now recognises AccurateRip reports generated by CUETools

[attachment=6461:Accurate...er_1.1.0.zip]

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #2
Does it support entering offset number, like CUETools?

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #3
Does it support entering offset number, like CUETools?

Well it supports offsets, but you can't specify an offset in particular. This is the way foobar2000's File Integrity Verifier works, at least as far as I know.

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #4
WinZip is telling me that the Zip file isn't valid.

Could you check it or upload a new version?

Thanks,
Mike

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #5
WinZip is telling me that the Zip file isn't valid.

Could you check it or upload a new version?

Thanks,
Mike

I re-downloaded the file and extracted it with the Windows Extractor Tool and with 7-Zip, both worked flawlessly. Could you try to re-download the file and extract it again? Or maybe try with another file extractor?

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #6
I re-downloaded the file and extracted it with the Windows Extractor Tool and with 7-Zip, both worked flawlessly. Could you try to re-download the file and extract it again? Or maybe try with another file extractor?

No joy. I cleared my cache so it would re-download, and tried opening with Windows Explorer as well as WinZip. It still complains.

Mike

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #8
I just uploaded a new version. Give it a try. 

Still doesn't work. I even tried from a different computer to ensure it was freshly downloaded. It still complains the file is corrupt.

Mike

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #9
Still doesn't work. I even tried from a different computer to ensure it was freshly downloaded. It still complains the file is corrupt.

Could you screenshot the error message and post it here?

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #12
I have no problems downloading and opening it from source link.

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #13
Maybe I'm missing something, but dragging the zip file unto the components managers gives a "corrupted file" warning. Also, I would have expected a .dll instead of an .exe.

AccurateRip Manager

Reply #14
It's not a component. It's an application, which on launch asks the user to choose a folder, which it then scans for audio files to verify using foobar2000 and the AccurateRip database.