Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FooNight FooDay (Read 159789 times) previous topic - next topic

FooNight FooDay

Night:

Day:

Download Old Version (Including FooDay)

Download Version 1.1

For installation instructions read the included READ ME.txt

v1.1

- added compact mode
- added 2nd playlist
- added optional Playlist Tabs (turned off by default)
- bug fixes
- dropped FooDay

FooNight FooDay

Reply #2
Thanks qwertz :3

FooNight FooDay

Reply #3
Many thanks ! Nice & usefull.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #4
i got the following error msg:
"The layout import was aborted because the following required panels are not installed,
library tree
Textbox
biography"

FooNight FooDay

Reply #6
Could you provide some explanation for the six buttons to the right of the search box? I kind of know what the first three and the last one do, but it would be nice to be sure about all of them.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #7
It's:
Quicksearch same Artist / Album / Title / Genre
Activate Now Playing
Scrollbar Show / Hide

FooNight FooDay

Reply #8
Just wanted to say thanks!

FooNight FooDay

Reply #9
Can I get the artist image in the left panel instead of the album cover and how do I achieve that? Thanks for a very cool config.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #10
good job

what about background pic? wallpaper/cover/artist (like Falstaff configs)

FooNight FooDay

Reply #11
@Hawk

Right click on menu -> Script -> Per Track: Replace
'G:\MP3\_Artist_\'%artist%'.jpg'
with your artist path

Right click on cover -> Script -> Per Track: Replace
$get_ps_global(cover.path)
with
$get_ps_global(artist.path)

Or you could simply point Biography View to your custom images.

@Jny

I deliberatly passed on transparency. There is still code for background images in the script though. Search for //------------Background in the main PSS.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #12
i think this will be the first custom config i'll actually stick with

thanks!

FooNight FooDay

Reply #13
I like it. Does everything I want it to do. Going to tweak some colors and its good to go. thanks.  (might change the buttons on bottom also).

FooNight FooDay

Reply #14
@Hawk

Right click on menu -> Script -> Per Track: Replace
'G:\MP3\_Artist_\'%artist%'.jpg'
with your artist path

Right click on cover -> Script -> Per Track: Replace
$get_ps_global(cover.path)
with
$get_ps_global(artist.path)

Or you could simply point Biography View to your custom images.

@Jny

I deliberatly passed on transparency. There is still code for background images in the script though. Search for //------------Background in the main PSS.

Thanks!

FooNight FooDay

Reply #15
First off, fantastic config.  It is clean, simple, great.  If I can make a request though, would it be possible to place a button next to the star rating buttons below the album cover on the left for setting mood on/off (sets Last.FM loved to yes or no).  I know that Falstaff has it in some of his configs and I have used it a lot. 

The relavent code from Falstaffs kameleon config is below:
Code: [Select]
// MOOD TAG SET/UNSET to feed automatically auto-playlist for my iPod or iPhone
$if($stricmp('FOO_LASTFM',$left(%path%,10)),
$imageabs2(12,12,0,0,0,0,61,1,$get(img)'/bt/mood0.png',nokeepaspect)
$ifgreater($if2(%MOOD%,0),0,
$button(61,1,0,0,12,12,$get(img)'/bt/mood1.png',$get(img)'/bt/mood0.png',TAG:SET:MOOD:0,TOOLTIP:"Unset")
$button(61,1,0,0,12,12,$get(img)'/bt/mood0.png',$get(img)'/bt/mood1.png',TAG:SET:MOOD:1,TOOLTIP:"Set")
)
)

// SKIP TAG SET/UNSET
$imageabs2(12,12,0,0,0,0,75,2,$get(img)'/bt/skip0.png',nokeepaspect)
$ifgreater($if2(%SKIP%,0),0,
$button(75,2,0,0,12,12,$get(img)'/bt/skip1.png',$get(img)'/bt/skip0.png',TAG:SET:SKIP:0,TOOLTIP:"Unset")
$button(75,2,0,0,12,12,$get(img)'/bt/skip0.png',$get(img)'/bt/skip1.png',TAG:SET:SKIP:1,TOOLTIP:"Set")
)
)

Thanks in advance for even considering this request.
Cheers,
Ken

FooNight FooDay

Reply #17
@kenboldt

Probably not, this weekend I finally replaced Trackinfo Mod with WSH Mod, and WSH Mod is a constant struggle for me (that I'm losing btw), so I won't add things I'm not using myself.

But you already posted the code for Trackinfo, and it really isn't a big deal to implement mood/skip yourself.

First copy mood0.png, mood1.png, skip0.png, skip1.png to foobar2000\images\foonightday\bt\

Then right click on the cover -> Script -> Per Track and replace

$movepanel_c(Rating,$div($sub($get_ps_global(l.panel.w),60),2),$add($get_ps_global(cover.size),$el_scale(30,$get_ps_global(cover.size)),20),60,12)

with

$movepanel_c(Rating,$div($sub($get_ps_global(l.panel.w),90),2),$add($get_ps_global(cover.size),$el_scale(30,$get_ps_global(cover.size)),20),90,14)

Lastly open Trackinfo and insert the following code at the end of the script:

// MOOD TAG SET/UNSET to feed automatically auto-playlist for my iPod or iPhone
$imageabs2(12,12,0,0,0,0,61,1,$get(z)'/bt/mood0.png',nokeepaspect)
$ifgreater($if2(%MOOD%,0),0,
$button(61,1,0,0,12,12,$get(z)'/bt/mood1.png',$get(z)'/bt/mood0.png',TAG:SET:MOOD:0,TOOLTIP:"Unset")
$button(61,1,0,0,12,12,$get(z)'/bt/mood0.png',$get(z)'/bt/mood1.png',TAG:SET:MOOD:1,TOOLTIP:"Set")
)
)

// SKIP TAG SET/UNSET
$imageabs2(12,12,0,0,0,0,75,2,$get(z)'/bt/skip0.png',nokeepaspect)
$ifgreater($if2(%SKIP%,0),0,
$button(75,2,0,0,12,12,$get(z)'/bt/skip1.png',$get(z)'/bt/skip0.png',TAG:SET:SKIP:0,TOOLTIP:"Unset")
$button(75,2,0,0,12,12,$get(z)'/bt/skip0.png',$get(z)'/bt/skip1.png',TAG:SET:SKIP:1,TOOLTIP:"Set")
)
)

(I only fixed the paths) By the by, the only thing the lastfm part of the code does, is to deactivate the buttons, while listening to it.

@tgpo

Thanks

FooNight FooDay

Reply #18
WOW, that worked perfectly.  Thanks so much, that's awesome!

FooNight FooDay

Reply #19
After playing around with this config I am really satisfied by the result. It is light, fast, and exactly how I like it.

qwertz thanks a lot for designing it. It's really great! 

FooNight FooDay

Reply #20
Thanks for this theme.  It's nice and light.

Noob questions:

1) I have lousy eyesight and I've managed to increase the font size for most things except the artist/album/genre filter panel.  possible?

2) I'd like to increase the size of the play trackbar/seeker at the bottom too, like maybe double in height.

3) is there a way to add playlist horizontal tabs at the top or bottom (my preference) to switch playlist?  I tried to do it and managed to replace my whole play list with the playlist switcher panel, which isn't what I want anyway.

thanks in advance for your help.

FooNight FooDay

Reply #21
1) Preferences -> Columns UI -> Colours and Fonts

2) Couple of things to change:

$puts(bottom.h,40) -> increase the toolbar height at the bottom
$puts(play.button.top,$sub(%_height%,36)) -> adjust top position of playback buttons
$puts(play.button2.top,$sub(%_height%,33)) -> adjust top position of play list switcher
$imagebutton($sub(%_width%,32),$sub(%_height%,40),22,35,$get_ps_global(image.path)'/icons/logo_off1.png',$get_ps_global(image.path)'/icons/logo_on1.png',WINDOWSIZE:$if2(%foonight_default_width%,820):$if2(%foonight_default_height%,620);REFRESH,,) -> change $sub(%_height%,40) and adjust top position of resize button
finally:
$movepanel_c(Seekbar,10,$sub(%_height%,8),$sub(%_width%,150),5)
$movepanel_c(Volume,$sub(%_width%,130),$sub(%_height%,8),120,5)
where $sub(%_height%,8) is the top position and 5 is the height of the bars

3) Well we certainly had the same idea, I already implemented it

FooNight FooDay

Reply #22
I'm not a fan on having a config always taking up a lot of space, so one customization on my list to do is to add a collapse/expand button that shrinks the window to look like this:

FooNight FooDay

Reply #23
great idea, and a great band tgpo

FooNight FooDay

Reply #24
You can set the following variables in foo exvar:

Default:
fooday_bg_color             246-246-248-255
foonight_bg_color           015-015-016-255

fooday_left_panel_width     300
foonight_left_panel_width   300

foonight_default_width      820
foonight_default_height     620
fooday_default_width        820
fooday_default_height       620

I'm kinda new with this tweaking thing 
And im stuck in this step, could someone guide me through? 
Thanks in advance