Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Toaster for Fb2k (Read 318554 times) previous topic - next topic

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #225
How can I make it appear when I press pause/play?  Also, here's mine.  Thanks for the help on Dynamic info as well

[a href="http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php?loc=26&f=toaster.jpg" target="_blank"]

Edit:  Is there also some sort of outline for the letters?  I'd like to do this especially so that it can be seen well everywhere, like have black letters but the outline for them be white...

Edit to Edit:  Fixed, I made the font look some type of orange.  Looks quite cool as well, loving it.  Still need some help to make it appear when I press pause/play though...

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #226
Sorry for double posting but... bump?  I seriously want to be able to substitute OSD completely with this (appear when I press pause/play).

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #227
How can i display my album cover?

Local: D:\My Music\Artist\Artist - Album\Cover.jpg

thx

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #228
Is there any way to have MSN show the filename
instead of an artist - title combination?
Wanna buy a monkey?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #229
Anyone?
Wanna buy a monkey?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #230
In 'Components' -> 'Configure Toaster' -> 'Extra' change 'MSN Title' to %_filename% and 'MSN Format' to {0}.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #231
Thank you
Wanna buy a monkey?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #232
[DELETE ME]
Wanna buy a monkey?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #233
exists any way to display the information of the tracks in MSN when I listen a http stream?

Because when I play a stream, it only displays the name I've put in the playlist, but not updates anymore..

this could be great..

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #234
I can't get the custom skin and album art/info to line up.  Any help?

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328467"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Bump.  Can anyone help me on formatting Toaster?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #235
exists any way to display the information of the tracks in MSN when I listen a http stream?

Because when I play a stream, it only displays the name I've put in the playlist, but not updates anymore..

this could be great..
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=338681"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

On the winamp version of toaster, the default ones were set up to show streaming titles and artists so you could get someone to copy and paste the info from that...

I can't be bothered to be honest but I'm sure you could find it yourself if you scour around a bit...

GOod luckl

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #236
ERROR (CORE) : Failed to load DLL: foo_toaster.dll, reason: Unable to load DLL.
foobar 0.8.3

i scanned this topic but couldn't find an answer. please help.
i would really want to use toaster ^^

EDIT:

foobar beta showed that msvcr71.dll was missing...installed it and now the 0.8.3 also accepts the toaster dll. But how do i change the visual style now?

EDIT: ok, everything is fine

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #237
ar.. seems it doesn't handle non-english..
i tried
聽緊:{0} - {1}
it failed

Listening to: {0} - {1}
works just fine

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #238
ar.. seems it doesn't handle non-english..
i tried
聽緊:{0} - {1}
it failed

Listening to: {0} - {1}
works just fine
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=340866"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

i mean some chinese
"聽緊"

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #239

this could be great..
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=338681"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

On the winamp version of toaster, the default ones were set up to show streaming titles and artists so you could get someone to copy and paste the info from that...

I can't be bothered to be honest but I'm sure you could find it yourself if you scour around a bit...

GOod luckl
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=340665"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Do you (or does anyone) have any more info on this?  It's not much to go on.  I don't mind digging further to see how feasible it would be to get this working.

Thanks.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #240
is there any other presets available for toaster or do i have to either create/modify toaster myself?

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #241
Hi all,

Just some questions on Toaster's album art function.
Is it possible for Toaster to load *any* .jpg file in the Toaster, instead of loading a specific file (ie, folder.jpg?)

Thanks a lot..

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #242
[removed]

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #243
any chance to have this plug-ins updated for 0.9 beta 12 version?

thanks

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #244
any chance to have this plug-ins updated for 0.9 beta 12 version?

thanks
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=348155"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No.

For 0.9 final, yes.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #245
[removed]

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #246
Is it possible for Toaster to load *any* .jpg file in the Toaster, instead of loading a specific file (ie, folder.jpg?)[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=347998"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you mean to give it something like *.jpg, I don't think you can.  If you mean to programatically determine a filename to load, such as %artist%.jpg, yes.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=348004"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I think this plugin could really use support for wildcards like *.jpg or even *.*.  The album art panel functions like that and it's quite handy, especially when you have albums tagged with character that aren't allowed as filenames, like : or some unicode characters.  This way you can simply have it show any image in the directory.  Basically I'd like to see it support things the same as the album art panel.
for example I have these for my album art:
Code: [Select]
match:$left(%_path%,$sub($len(%_path%),$len(%_filename_ext%)))*.*
match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,,%_directoryname%,)*

The second line is great for 2 disc albums with the cover in the top directory like album/disc 1/.

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #247
My new toaster setup ->

With album art #1

With album art #2

Without album art

Want to give it a try?

Download

"toast_track.png" should be unzipped in your foobar2000 directory (C:\Program Files\foobar2000)...  Other files (PNGs and INIs) should be unzipped in C:\Program Files\foobar2000\toaster.

Have a nice day! Enjoy
My English sucks... Forgive me :(

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #248
Hi! Here is my new toaster! 

You can get the skin >here<, if you like it.
muaddib

Toaster for Fb2k

Reply #249
Those are really cool. I need to start using the rating\playcount plugins, i think.