Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter (Read 406524 times) previous topic - next topic

[Not my release] foo_uie_panel_splitter

Reply #150
Is it possible to give portions of PSS TF mode "now playing" when "titleformat mode on startup: follow cursor" is selected?
How can i do it?

i don't think so, it only set for the full PSS panel area... but maybe i'm wrong

Reply #151
hi, I'm a new pss user and I want to ask how can I emulate tabs like in cui?

heres  my simple config and I want to replace the tab stack with something prettier...

http://img3.imagebanana.com/view/lti49rd0/fb2k.jpg

Make a button for each tab, and use the PANELSHOW command in order to show or hide panels. You need the function $isvisible_c() to set your context.

Is it possible to give portions of PSS TF mode "now playing" when "titleformat mode on startup: follow cursor" is selected?
How can i do it?

Just use more PSS's to show what you need with pseudo transparency enabled.  You won't notice any difference.
<insert signature here>

Reply #152
I once again have a little problem:
I have hidden ng playlists vertical scrollbar by placing ng playlist in a child PSS and inserted it in the main PSS.
Now i wanted to show the scrollbar if needed with a button and inserted a blank tab stack (hidden on startup and called "Scrollbar") in the child PSS.

But something's wrong!
I see the buttons and they show/hide the scrollbar, but only partially and non-functional! And the buttons doesn't show the mousehover images (only when i move the mouse over a blank part of the child PSS. Then the mousehover image is shown durable).

Here is my code:
Code: [Select]
$puts(imagepath,C:\Programme\foobar2000\Appearance\)

$if($isvisible_c(Scrollbar),$imagebutton($sub(%_width%,10),0,10,10,$get(imagepath)Scroll2.png,$get(imagepath)Scroll2MH.png,PANELSHOW:Scrollbar:0;REFRESH,,)$movepanel_c(Playlist,0,10,%_width%,$sub(%_height%,10)),
$imagebutton($sub(%_width%,10),0,10,10,$get(imagepath)Scroll1.png,$get(imagepath)Scroll1MH.png,PANELSHOW:Scrollbar:1;REFRESH,,)$movepanel_c(Playlist,0,10,$add(%_width%20),$sub(%_height%,10)))

What have i done wrong?
Or does anyone know a better solution?

EDIT
I found a workaround.
I added the ng playlist twice in the child pss panel.
One with %_width% and one with $add(%_width%,20) (to hide the scrollbar) and switch with a button.
But it increases memory load and i wanted to keep my config as light as possible...

Any other ideas?

Reply #153
i did one text button to show on my El_Playlist other playlist, like an auto playlist named "Most Played" but what command need i use on this button to change playlist?

i saw the command File/Next Playlist
but i want one named playlist

sorry for a bad english =/

if you dont understand what i want i can try to ask again

thx anyway

bb

Reply #154
Hey, does somebody know how to set buttons in the splitter with commands providen by foo_run?

I'm using the latest panel_stack_splitter but no luck with that suff...
<insert signature here>

Reply #155
Hey, does somebody know how to set buttons in the splitter with commands providen by foo_run?

I'm using the latest panel_stack_splitter but no luck with that suff...

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to do this. At least I haven't been able to find one.

Reply #156
it seems that PSS do not support foo_run commands, really a shame. So, i use a trackinfo_mod panel çin the PSS just for these foo_run buttons

Reply #157
it seems that PSS do not support foo_run commands, really a shame. So, i use a trackinfo_mod panel çin the PSS just for these foo_run buttons

Oho, so you *can* use foo_run commands in trackinfo_mod? Now that I did not know. Awesome!

Reply #158
In trackinfo_mod there is SYSCOL-n to use system colours, but is there something similar in PSS?
I want to make a rectangle in the background that should automatically change colour when changing the visual style.
Is it possible?

Reply #159
In trackinfo_mod there is SYSCOL-n to use system colours, but is there something similar in PSS?
I want to make a rectangle in the background that should automatically change colour when changing the visual style.
Is it possible?

i don't think so ...

Reply #160
i don't think so ...

False!

@tedgo:
You can use $getsyscolour(n) instead SYSCOL-n. I use that a lot since it returns a color in the R-G-B format.

Cheers!
<insert signature here>

Reply #161
@xbullethammer
Ah, many thanks. I'll try it immediately

EDIT:
Yes, works perfect.
Many thanks again

Reply #162
i did one text button to show on my El_Playlist other playlist, like an auto playlist named "Most Played" but what command need i use on this button to change playlist?

i saw the command File/Next Playlist
but i want one named playlist

sorry for a bad english =/

if you dont understand what i want i can try to ask again

thx anyway

bb

I second this question, is there any way to change the playlist to a particular playlist using a PSS button?

Reply #164
It is possible, using foo_scheduler, to add a menu command which switches to a specific playlist, which can then be tied to a button on the standard Columns UI toolbar.

I don't know if it can be made into a button in Panel Stack Splitter, though; it may run into the same issues that foo_run commands do. (Or it may not; I haven't actually tried doing this.)

Reply #165
Ok thanks.

Another question is, is there anyway for the pss to tell whether the current playback mode is random or shuffle(album) or whatever?

Reply #166

I second this question, is there any way to change the playlist to a particular playlist using a PSS button?

according to my knowledge level, it's not possible to use a button in order to activate a specific playlist.

I couldn't find anything regarding activation of a specific playlist, but there is the Context Commands of "Main Menu/File/Next Playlist" and "Main Menu/File/Previous Playlist".  You would need to add them into your current Context Commands in the Preferences though.  Then you could have buttons using those commands to cycle back-and-forth between the playlists.

Actually, it should already be in the splitter settings.  The Menu Commands are "File/Next Playlist" and "File/Previous Playlist".

Reply #167
is something like $glass() possible with PSS?

Reply #168
Is there something like "$fileexist()"?
I want to add an artist picture and want to write text on its place, only when there's no picture available (like "- Image not available. Please recheck the path to your image folder! -" or something similar).
I have some very very small pictures and when i just place the picture over the written words it looks like
- Im[PICTURE]er! -...

Reply #169
You can use "$findfile(path)"

Reply #170
@bulhakov
Tried it already but that displays nothing...
I tried
$if($findfile('D:\Artist Pics\%artist%.jpg'),$drawtext(...),)
and nothing happened.
Is there a logical flaw in my string?
Did i used $findfile() the wrong way?

Reply #171
for me $findfile doesn't work under PSS (it does in ELPlaylist)

Reply #172
So my string should work (if PSS would do it...) 

Reply #173
It works for me in the latest version of PSS, but not earlier versions:

$if2($findfile($directory_path(%path%)/folder.jpg),images\nocover.png)

Returns folder.jpg if found else nocover.png

Reply #174
Sorry guys, i'm too dumb. I forgot a bracket... 
It works excellent.
Thanks.