Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mpc transparent setting (Read 4202 times) previous topic - next topic

Mpc transparent setting

I´ve made the switch from LAME to MPC because I want higest quality(lossy) and I wanted to know the best frontend to use and the best setting to use for transparent files!

I´ve seen threads with people recommending diffrent NMT & TMN
but they variey and no explanation is given of why they change the NMT, TMN, etc settings.

So I wanted to know what is the best MPC frontend, why? and what is the best setting for transparent files and why u use that setting
thax Loves;)

Mpc transparent setting

Reply #1
Originally posted by westgroveg
I´ve made the switch from LAME to MPC because I want higest quality(lossy) and I wanted to know the best frontend to use and the best setting to use for transparent files!

I´ve seen threads with people recommending diffrent NMT & TMN
but they variey and no explanation is given of why they change the NMT, TMN, etc settings.

So I wanted to know what is the best MPC frontend, why? and what is the best setting for transparent files and why u use that setting
thax Loves;)

I don't think  the frontend matters much? It certainly shouldn't affect quality.

There's no need to tweak any settings with MPC. You shouldn't even notice flaws with -standard anyway, let alone -xtreme.

--
GCP

Mpc transparent setting

Reply #2
[deleted]