Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Freedb and Morrissey don't get along? (Read 3039 times) previous topic - next topic

Freedb and Morrissey don't get along?

I've ripped around 50 CDs so far with EAC, and the ONLY freedb problems I've had are with my Morrissey CDs.  I've tried 3 of them so far, and all 3 cause freedb errors. Specifically I get the title and artist fields filled in and that's it, then I try it manually (Alt+G) and the freedb status is Error - Server error.  I go to freedb.org and they're listed there, so I'm not sure what's going on.  Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!

Reply #1
I don't remember having met such problem:

Reply #2

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=295900"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi nyarlathotep

Could you post your album list display setting please

Reply #3
$left(%artist%,1)|[$caps(%artist%)]|[%date% - ][%album%]|$if2(%disc%,[$num(%tracknumber%,2).  ][%performer% - ][%title%])|$if(%disc%,[$num(%tracknumber%,2). ][%performer% - ][%title%],)

Reply #4

.  I guess I'll continue to play around with it.

Reply #5
OK, for anyone that might hit this problem in the future, apparetly there is a EAC bug somewhere, and to fix the problem:

Shift-Delete to delete all the track information, and then Alt-G.