Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Best DVD-Audio Player (Read 4779 times) previous topic - next topic

Best DVD-Audio Player

What do you think is the best DVD-Audio Playing software? PowerDVD has good effects support but even when you chose play DVD-Audio isntead of DVD-Video it still plays the the DVD-Video part which will slightly degrade the output quality plus visuals are distracting from the music. Creative DVD-Audio player only plays the DVD-Audio part even if a disc has both Audio and Video but it lacks effects (Dolby, DTS, SRS, etc.) plus it doesn't work for me anymore >.< Which software do you think is the best for DVD-Audio playback?

Best DVD-Audio Player

Reply #1
WinDVD 8

Best DVD-Audio Player

Reply #3
every media player that supports .WAV once you have your dvd in .wav ;-)

Best DVD-Audio Player

Reply #6
LOL, good joke... HAHAHAHAHA

That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard... you are joking, right?  Modern processors are quite good at concurrency, so I don't see why audio quality would degrade.

Don't spread misinformation here.  You'll only get shot down and draw the ire of everyone here.

Best DVD-Audio Player

Reply #7
Especially, it won't degrade as some of you might imagine (loss of high frequencies or whatever). Even if your CPU is not strong enough (I used to watch DVDs with a Pentium II at 333 MHz!) the audio and video might stutter.