Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Not My Release] EsPlaylist (Read 330959 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Not My Release] EsPlaylist

Reply #675
Not possible... Well it is if you implement it in your own playlist viewer that isn't restricted by simple title formatting.

You mean a WSH or JScript panel?
I'm late

Reply #676
Yup, or writing your own in C++!

Reply #677
Can someone tell me how to get EsPlaylist to display multiple disc titles like this SimPlaylist layout?  Thanks!

Reply #678

Is there a way to set it so that after i click on an album and then select an artist on the filter the playlist shows the albums like it was instead of like i'd already clicked an album?

Reply #679
Is there a way to change the grouping in the layered view without changing the grouping in flat view?

Reply #680
Can someone tell me how to get EsPlaylist to display multiple disc titles like this SimPlaylist layout?  Thanks!

You can get close by adding a new grouping level grouped by discnumber and with a title such as
Code: [Select]
[Disc %discnumber%]$repeat( ,1000)
The spaces added with the repeat function are to get rid of the horizontal line on the right of the group title, but in turn you will get a small ellipsis punctuation at the right end of the column.

I'm late

Reply #681
Clicking the link in the OP no longer displays the components page. Since I can't remember if there were any other links does anyone know what the current download page is?

Reply #682
Here's a link to the component if you still need it.
esplaylist

Reply #684
Hey guys, I have installed Esplaylist plugin but am having issues with rating songs. I am double clicking stars but nothing happens. How do I actually make it work?

Any tips much appreciated :)

Max

Reply #685
Hey guys, I have installed Esplaylist plugin but am having issues with rating songs. I am double clicking stars but nothing happens. How do I actually make it work?

Any tips much appreciated :)

Max

I found a solution for this, in case anyone has the same issue you need to click right mouse button on stars, choose OPTIONS and select INLINE TAG EDITING. Then click right mouse button on RATING column -> COLUMN OPTIONS -> unselect ENABLE RATING EDITING. To rate a song double click on stars and typ number from 0 to 5. Done

Reply #686
Or....you could just bind a numpad key to a keyboard shortcut.

Reply #687
Hi, I have a question about cover display.
I can't make EsPlaylist display my album covers on the left side.
EsPlayist is configured to display the "cover front".
foobar's standard artwork display component displays it perfectly.
The covers are not in the music folders (no "folder.jpg" naming), but in different folders.
Any hints ?

Reply #688
...foobar's standard artwork display component displays it perfectly.

Perhaps you set up the correct artwork source in the columns ui artwork preferences, but not in the built-in artwork reader?
I'm late

Reply #689
Nope, I'm using DUI and the artwork sources have been set in Prefs > Display > Album art (I have 13 different artwork sources, see here : https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,115275.msg950994.html#info_950994 )
The standard display component displays perfectly the artwork for all my albums, but I can't get EsPlaylist to do the same.

Reply #690
Nope, I'm using DUI
Right, I'm so used to columns UI that I forgot EsPlaylist works on both interfaces. Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with the DUI artwork panel, but I massively use EsPlaylist and I never have such issues. Both components rely on the search patterns set in the album art preferences, therefore they should both work or none of them should, unless they are set to display different kinds of album art. That's why I'm inclined to think there is some flaw in your front cover search pattern and the reason the DUI artwork panel works is because it is set to show something else, such as the embedded icon.
I'm late

Reply #691
Hello. The problem has been discussed since 2010 - when I increase the size of a column, my covers are reduced but not increased by more than 314px

Reply #692
2 more questions, when adding a rating, it hangs for 3 seconds and how to clear the base of dead tracks that are not there

Reply #693
I would like to know if from the Esplaylist component I can know the active playlist (For example: %playlist%)

Reply #695
Sorry no, use playlist manager

Reply #696
Sorry no, use playlist manager

Thanks for the reply. I don't quite understand what "Playlist Manager" is. Is it a component ?. It does not appear with that name in the repository. If possible, I would be grateful if you would extend your answer a bit.
What I need is to be able to ask from the Esplaylist for the name of the active playlist.

Soy español. Dejo la pregunta en español por si la lee algún latino:
Gracias por la respuesta. No entiendo bien qué es "Playlist Manager". ¿Se trata de un componente?. No figura con ese nombre en el repositorio. Si es posible agradecería que ampliase un poco su respuesta.
Lo que yo necesito es poder preguntar desde la Esplaylist por el nombre de la playlist activa.

Reply #697
^ I think they meant the panel included with foobar - View menu > Playlist Manager. (Not what you wanted)

As mentioned, getting the %playlist% name is not possible with ESPlaylist. The only custom fields are the ones mentioned in the documentation (included TXT file) - %es_subgroup_count% , etc

Reply #698
I would like to know if from the Esplaylist component I can know the active playlist (For example: %playlist%)

may be, this will help for you. If you dubbleklick in foobar at the bottom, on "Playing: (***your active Song***)" it jumps to the just played Song in the just active playlist.

Reply #699
I love the es_Playlist...

I hope someone saves it to the 64-bit era !!!