Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MPC plug-in for GSPlayer? (Read 9879 times) previous topic - next topic

MPC plug-in for GSPlayer?

GSPlayer is a good freeware player for PocketPC. It supports plugin system and I hope MPC files can be playback in PocketPC with GSPlayer. Although BetaPlayer can play MPC files, it is a video player.
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA032810/
Sorry for my English.

Reply #1
If anyone is wondering where the sample wave input plugin is, there only seems to be a *001.zip instead of a *002.zip which is linked on the page.

Link to samplewav001.zip

Reply #2
Although BetaPlayer can play MPC files, it is a video player.
.. what's the problem with that ?

Reply #3
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=278710"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

a video player lack some features that a audio player can provide. That's why people use MPClassic for video and WinAMP/foobar2000 for audio.
Sorry for my English.

Reply #4
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=278710"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

a video player lack some features that a audio player can provide. That's why people use MPClassic for video and WinAMP/foobar2000 for audio.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=278721"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yeah, You're right (with MPC & foobar, also vlc is good for previewing). But when concerning beta player the only thing it hasn't is visualisation.
It has eqalizer, playlists, switch-off screen function and customizable buttons.
I also use Winampaq because it has very good bass enchancer (but is very buggy).

Reply #5
So, did you get GSPlayer playing musepack ???

Reply #6
Is there anybody satisfied with BetaPlayer quality playing .mpc files on a PocketPC/SmartPhone platform???

1.   Is this player stable regarding to musepack files?
2.   How long is the battery live playing musepack files on a PocketPC via BetaPleer?