Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [CRASHWARE] updated foo_uie_albumart (Read 688280 times) previous topic - next topic

[CRASHWARE] updated foo_uie_albumart

Reply #75
Great work guys!  Just noticed one small bug:  when foobar2000 starts up with a track that has no cover, it shows blank instead of the defaulting graphic.  It works fine with a track change though.

Reply #76
Great Great plugin!

but i have a problem , i can't move the pannel   

i would like to move maybe in the left side of foobar , i'm a novice 

[a href="http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fooobar7dn.jpg" target="_blank"]

Reply #77
edit: solved
B KaCKe.

Reply #78
Solved what?

Reply #79
I understand WigBam has created an updated version of this plugin with a few new features some people would probably like to try  . Please feel free to post your binaries and source here, if they turn out to be a success I can modify the first post to include them.

Reply #80

thanks David, I didn't want to post it here without you approving first.

New version 0.050, changes:
+ Added support for multisourcing from single entry
patterns like 'blalbla*' will make ablumart go through all matching files like 'blabla1.jpg', 'blablabla.jpg' etc.
+ Added new optional sliding effect on NextSource
* generally optimised and cleaned the code

Source (fixed sliding effect)
Binary (fixed sliding effect)

Tested it on my config and on various combinations - worked good. Please report any bugs ASAP. Enjoy 
B KaCKe.

Reply #81
Nice, now I can look at the back and front of my cd cases with a single click .
One small bug to report; If I use the next source function, so that I'm viewing the back cover, then click on a track in a new album (follow cursor mode), it uses the slide effect instead of the fade effect.
Other than that, excellent work 

Reply #82
Thanks 
I think I fixed that minor issue with sliding effect. New source & binaries uploaded.
B KaCKe.

Reply #83
I added a foo_uie_albumart page to the wiki, specifically to answer any questions people had about the sources list.  Let me know what you think, especially if you think I might have left something out.

I haven't had a chance to play with your new version WigBaM, but it sounds very interesting.  Thanks for the update.

Reply #84
gfngfgf
I have checked that Wiki you've created and it is GREAT! Thanks! I have added a button on config page which takes you there. I hope you don't mind
B KaCKe.

Reply #85
great plugins and great job 
maybe...
automatic change next source possible?
and
streaming special cover

Reply #86
Again.  Just when I thought this plug-in couldn't get any better, it does.  The scrolling to the next source is a great addition.  Excellent job!
- FLAC/200GB external
- AAC 128 vbr/local
- iPod Nano 2G 8GB

Reply #87
this new version is indeed very nice . i would still like to see this implemented: combobox for selecting the edge style (none / sunken / grey). or just checkbox to switch it to 'none' (like 'no border' or something like that).

Reply #88
Great job, WigBaM! Nice visual effect when changing to next source.
Thanks.

Reply #89
Thank you !! One of my essential plugin for foobar

Feature would be great :
- Import cover from streaming radio (cover from the web page like http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/)

Reply #90
thanks  WigBaM

great great plug-in!

Reply #91
Re: version 0.050
One problem I'm having now is with searching for images inside subfolders (of an unknown name). I used to use patterns like this -
Code: [Select]
-match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)*\*cover*.*
- which would find folders named "art, or artwork, or scans" etc... but now this finds nothing. Is there a way now to search for subfolders without writing a specific name?

Thank you!

Reply #92
Nice work, everything seems to work well for me.  I do have one question.  It's a basic question, but maybe someone can help me.  I have all my single mp3 files stored in C:\my music and my albums are stored in C:\my music\albums.  How can I get album_art to ignore my C:\my music directory and still work for my albums directory?

Reply #93
One problem I'm having now is with searching for images inside subfolders (of an unknown name). I used to use patterns like this -
- which would find folders named "art, or artwork, or scans" etc... but now this finds nothing. Is there a way now to search for subfolders without writing a specific name?

Thank you!
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes, thanks for reporting, it seems at some point I unitnentionaly removed the sub-dir search.
But it's fixed now - here is an update that should work: [a href="http://www.assv72.dsl.pipex.com/albumart/foo_uie_albumart.dll]Download v0.051[/url]

Nice work, everything seems to work well for me.  I do have one question.  It's a basic question, but maybe someone can help me.  I have all my single mp3 files stored in C:\my music and my albums are stored in C:\my music\albums.  How can I get album_art to ignore my C:\my music directory and still work for my albums directory?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=362387"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Could you explain a bit further on how your covers are stored and what source config you are using?
B KaCKe.

Reply #94
Could you explain a bit further on how your covers are stored and what source config you are using?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=362399"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

In my music albums directory, I have all the artists stored in seperate directories and the folder.jpg is stored in each artist directory.  It's displaying the art just fine as it is now.  The only problem I am having is that in my single mp3 files directory C:\my music, there is no album art at all, and when I try to play a song from that directory, it searches the entire directory and my hard drive starts searching for album art that is not there.  So it temporarily hangs up foobar until the search is complete.  I just wanted to have it to where you can tell album_art to completely ignore that one directory.  My source config is the original and has not been changed.

Reply #95
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=362399"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

In my music albums directory, I have all the artists stored in seperate directories and the folder.jpg is stored in each artist directory.  It's displaying the art just fine as it is now.  The only problem I am having is that in my single mp3 files directory C:\my music, there is no album art at all, and when I try to play a song from that directory, it searches the entire directory and my hard drive starts searching for album art that is not there.  So it temporarily hangs up foobar until the search is complete.  I just wanted to have it to where you can tell album_art to completely ignore that one directory.  My source config is the original and has not been changed.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=362402"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Try using this string:
match:$if($stricmp($replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,),'C:\my music\'),<your default image path>,$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)folder.jpg)
B KaCKe.

Reply #96
WigBaM,
Thanks so much for your help.  The string you told me to use worked.

Reply #97

Thank you!

Yes, thanks for reporting, it seems at some point I unitnentionaly removed the sub-dir search.
But it's fixed now - here is an update that should work: Download v0.051

Thank you for your work! ... but unfortunately v0.051 still isn't finding my sub-dir's

(edit [feb 16 2006]: downloaded 0.051 again, now it works...)

Reply #99
I have the same problem that was reported on page 1 - I see it in the component list, but it's nowhere in the interface.

In addition to that, I have no panel list either...

Edit: Ah, never mind. I just needed to upgrade ColumnsUI.