Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Which plugins for tagging? (Read 1558 times) previous topic - next topic

Which plugins for tagging?

Ok, i returned to Foobar after my player i used stuck in developmente. I used by side Tag&Rename, but i love to have everything in one. So i have some questions.

1. Which plugins do you recomend for good tagging/whole albums incl. posibility to add 'albumart' to the tags of mp3 files?
2. Is tthere a plugin which enables search on Amazon for tagging?

Also i reconcnised after some first taggings in Foobar that the playlist is not changing acording the new tags. For example i mixed up the tagging of _one_ album so that they appeare in two different album names in foobar. After correcting this and reloading the tags and also rescanning the whole directory they still appear in two different album. What do i have to do?
Ciao
Thomas