Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My Chemical Romance (Read 2436 times) previous topic - next topic

My Chemical Romance

Genre: Rock
Latest Album: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Who knows them?
I listened their latest song "Helena" and it's a very good track: a powerful and well-made rock ballad. I'm currently listening the songs from the album...not bad
[ Commodore 64 Forever...! ]

My Chemical Romance

Reply #1
Who knows them?
I listened their latest song "Helena" and it's a very good track: a powerful and well-made rock ballad. I'm currently listening the songs from the album...not bad

I won't rag on this album, because I am not sure what genre to neatly fit My Chemical Romance into. Normally I would never take a second look at any of those emo and emocore bands (whining drives me nuts). A lot of people in underground community think they are bunch of sell-out's.  Their influence from this album comes from witnessing the terr. attacks on 9/11 from a distance (which I understand is life changing). My friend whom listens to style of music and is a big post hardcore fan, etc said these guys were a bunch of aholes at one of their concerts though.  I will always have respect for punk and post hardcore, etc but emo pisses me off reminds me too much of "glam rock" for some reason that and of course the industry know's how to make a quick penny off of it these days.
budding I.T professional