Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help with custom column syntax (Read 613 times) previous topic - next topic

Help with custom column syntax

I'm not sure if this is possible but it's worth an ask.

I'd like to make a custom column that displays a time of day in 24hr HH:MM:SS format.  Given a set 'input time' (e.g. 12:30:00) the field in this column would display the input time plus the duration of all the tracks before it in the playlist, i.e. if the playlist was started when input time = actual current time then this column would show the time that each track would start playing.

Because this would have to be recalculated every time the playlist changes and requires information about tracks in other rows I have no idea how to accomplish this in foobar. In spreadsheet software it would be easy, but they don't play music good like foobar  :D .

I'm getting married and hoping to save myself the cost of a DJ by planning it all myself beforehand and replacing the DJ with a laptop and trusty foobar2000.

Any advice appreciated.

Re: Help with custom column syntax

Reply #1
That's an easy answer: not possible.