Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_loudness_peakmeter (Read 19482 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_loudness_peakmeter

Reply #26
> It's version 0.2.1.0 You could see it by looking in the dll properties
yes i know.

> I only forgot updating the internal foobar component version.
yes please fix this.

Please fix it in the next version.
Thanks.
OK, thanks.  It's fixed in 0.3.0.0 (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,123953.0.html).

Reply #29
Doesn't work. Please remove foo_loudness_peakmeter_x.x.x.x.fb2k-component subfolder in foo_loudness_peakmeter_0.3.0.0.fb2k-component.

EDIT: Everything fine now. Thanks.

Reply #30
Can you add a switch to the gradient color? Or the gradient color should be lighter, otherwise the labels font cannot be seen clearly.

Monitoring Fields Area and Loudness Peakmeter Area is color of the separation line is also not match.

Just for a better presentation ;D , thank you!
In the released version 0.3.0.0 the right shade is deactivated by default now. When the Default UI color assignment appears, the transparency of the left shade is set to the very low value 32 for a better separation of the areas. You can adjust the shades now in the configuration dialog. I didn't change the color of the separation line, cause it's not so easy and it's always gray. May be in one of the next versions. The color of the labels is now also adjustable and changed by Default UI color assignment automatically.
The transparency treatment method for gradient colors is very good, and the display effect is now very ideal.
Now it will appear in my theme interface for display.
Thank you for the changes you have been making!

Reply #31
After doing a custom color scheme in version .21 (UI Theme Integration un-checked), then updating to .30 on top of the existing files, all the color changes I did were lost as well as other display option changes, and I was reverted back to the default UI Theme Integration display.  This was a little disconcerting, as now I have to spend some time with a color picker and a screenshot from backup to get the colors back to where they were before.

I would suggest that a feature be added to save any optional color configuration into a backup file that can then be re-applied between plugin version changes.  Thanks for considering this.

Reply #32
Hey, I just want to say thank you for making this component. It helped me tremendously when I was getting my preamp and gain settings adjusted yesterday.
Think millionaire, but with cannons.

Reply #33
After doing a custom color scheme in version .21 (UI Theme Integration un-checked), then updating to .30 on top of the existing files, all the color changes I did were lost as well as other display option changes, and I was reverted back to the default UI Theme Integration display.  This was a little disconcerting, as now I have to spend some time with a color picker and a screenshot from backup to get the colors back to where they were before.

I would suggest that a feature be added to save any optional color configuration into a backup file that can then be re-applied between plugin version changes.  Thanks for considering this.
I am sorry about that. This only happens with versions that have new user options. To be honest, I haven't integrated version control as this can be a big hassle with quick changes and can also be dangerous if not implemented carefully. But I will put this on the todo list.

Reply #34
Hey, I just want to say thank you for making this component. It helped me tremendously when I was getting my preamp and gain settings adjusted yesterday.
Thanks! Glad to hear that.

Reply #37
Current options: X Axis is dB, Y Axis is ms, IMHO X Axis is from left to right, so it should be X Axis is ms, Y Axis is dB. It is mixed up in the options.

Reply #38
Current options: X Axis is dB, Y Axis is ms, IMHO X Axis is from left to right, so it should be X Axis is ms, Y Axis is dB. It is mixed up in the options.
Take a closer look, your feedback is correct,I take back the reply above.

Reply #41
You could call it the T axis instead of X axis...
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Reply #43
Instead of a simple left to right periodical stationary refreshing, couldn't you also provide a scrolling one (like the spectrogram)?

Reply #44
Please pardon my inexperience. What do the red shaded areas in the middle of the graph mean? Not the peaks; I mean the red under the blue peaks. I think they're loudness peaks? I'm nowhere near clipping, but I'm seeing a lot of red and I'm wondering if that is bad.

Reply #45
Yes, thanks, that's also an option, But I don't have an usable idea for the Y axis, So I will still use the labelling X and Y axis.

Reply #47
Yes, thanks, that's also an option, But I don't have an usable idea for the Y axis, So I will still use the labelling X and Y axis.
Never heard of T axis (Time axis?). Should be X axis. In physics, time is always on the X axis.

Reply #48
Please pardon my inexperience. What do the red shaded areas in the middle of the graph mean? Not the peaks; I mean the red under the blue peaks. I think they're loudness peaks? I'm nowhere near clipping, but I'm seeing a lot of red and I'm wondering if that is bad.
First of all: It's not bad :-) The red marked area in the shaded loudness area is the difference between the momentary loudness (orange line) and the integrated loudness (red line in the loudness meter area). This means that you can identify parts of the song that increase loudness.

Reply #49
First of all: It's not bad :-) The red marked area in the shaded loudness area is the difference between the momentary loudness (orange line) and the integrated loudness (red line in the loudness meter area). This means that you can identify parts of the song that increase loudness.
Thank you! That makes sense.