Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Game Emu Player (foo_gep) by kode54 (Read 283520 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Game Emu Player (foo_gep) by kode54

Reply #600
There is also Game Music Emu Decoder 0.4 or ZXTune Player v0.0.9 (for SPC and Nintendo NSF) that supports v2.1 and x64.

Reply #601
It's a fair decision to distance yourself from the community you don't get on well with, but removing the entire repository of plugins on your website isn't a nice move, considering all the people who might still want to use them (even with old versions of FB2K). Users who haven't wronged you and have nothing to do with this drama must now suffer its consequences as a collateral damage. It is saddening that you didn't take that into consideration, and did not choose to leave the latest versions of plugins online.
Random digital audio nerd girl

Reply #602
It's a fair decision to distance yourself from the community you don't get on well with, but removing the entire repository of plugins on your website isn't a nice move, considering all the people who might still want to use them (even with old versions of FB2K). Users who haven't wronged you and have nothing to do with this drama must now suffer its consequences as a collateral damage. It is saddening that you didn't take that into consideration, and did not choose to leave the latest versions of plugins online.
Peter, the head dev and programmer for Foobar2000 took over the GEP plugin and renamed it to

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_input_gme
for SNES/Genesis music files etc..

for the rest of the video game music components see this list.
https://www.foobar2000.org/components/tag/game+music/by+date

with the exception of the newer G.M.E. above which can be used in the newer 64bit version of Foobar2000
the rest are still only 32bit still since no one has worked on them... since Kode54 disappeared...

Reply #604
Peter, the head dev and programmer for Foobar2000 took over the GEP plugin and renamed it to

https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_input_gme
for SNES/Genesis music files etc..

for the rest of the video game music components see this list.
https://www.foobar2000.org/components/tag/game+music/by+date

with the exception of the newer G.M.E. above which can be used in the newer 64bit version of Foobar2000
the rest are still only 32bit still since no one has worked on them... since Kode54 disappeared...
I've taken over development of foo_midi and foo_sid. foo_input_pmd is new. Both are available as x86 and x64.

Reply #605
I've taken over development of foo_midi and foo_sid. foo_input_pmd is new. Both are available as x86 and x64.
nice, ty. I use the foo_midi component for older music I like..

Reply #606
Oh, I wasn't aware that they're archived on the Foobar's webpage, that's nice to know. Although, what happened to the foo_adpcm (Kode54's ADPCM Decoders)? I cannot play streamed music extracted from Playstation games without it :C
Also hope that foo_psf will eventually be updated too, to be able to run with the recent Foobar.
Random digital audio nerd girl