Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Minimizing 0.58 makes funny things (Read 4230 times) previous topic - next topic

Minimizing 0.58 makes funny things

Pretty much everything is in the tittle.

I'm using a shortcut that runs foobar minized and then I close it from the tray icon.
Just try it for yourselves

edit: previous versions didn't have this issue

Reply #1
yes it happens to me too, i figured it was my machine, but i guess not anymore.

Reply #2
happnin 2 me 2

Reply #3
I get weird stuff too...

When I click on the :B icon in the system tray foobar appears on the taskbar but doesn't appear on the screen. I have to right click on the :B and click "maximize"

This only happens for the first time I click on it (every time I open foobar). After that things seem to be normal until I close and reopen foobar again.

Spadge

Reply #4
I have the same problems
Regards.

Reply #5
It happens to me too (W2K+SP3)

Reply #6
I've got the same problem, one workaround I've found is too disable 'remember window position'

Reply #7
Happens to me to.  For some reason, when you do this, foobar positions itself at the top left corner of the desktop?

Reply #8
fixed in 0.58b
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #9
well, that was quick   

keep up the good work