Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_playlist_organizer (aka foo_plorg) (Read 240849 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_playlist_organizer (aka foo_plorg)

Reply #100
Any plans to allow more Title formatting options for display as when creating playlists for CD Burn for car use it would be useful if as well as number of tracks I could display size to ensure don't exceed  CD capacity.

Reply #101
Hi,

I was using foo_run with foo_runcmd.dll to open a specific playlist with a button.
After installing foo_plorg it doesn't work anymore.
I'm guessing the path is altered?

Anyone have a clue?

cheers r3v0
<3 f00

Reply #104
First of all: many thanks to this awesome plugin! One of the most useful and handy components...

One question or feature request:
Is it possible to display the total length of a playlist (as with playlist-switcher component)? so for example

[-] Folder
    Playlist1 (8)........................... 1:25:12
    Playlist2 (3).............................. 17:23

so in this example Playlist1 contains 8 items with a total time of 1:25:12 (sum of the length of containes tracks) and Playlist2 contains 3 items with a total time of 17:23...

Is this possible with current playlist organizer (then i have overlooked it, sorry)? If not, could that please be added as new feature? Would be very nice.

another feature-request: Could folders be displayed in another textcolor as playlists?

Thanks again for this compnent!
Kumbbl

Reply #106
Nemo7538 as well as total length  could you maybe add Size to the TODO list please as posted earlier would be useful for burning CD's and would allow me to drop playlist switcher completely for you component. 

Reply #107
Hello, is it possible to display the tracks inside the playlists like
|%node_name%|playlist_name%|%filename_ext%
for drag´n drop selections of tracks directly from/to a playlist to/from the playlist viewer, the album list or from other playlists to a certain point (i.e editing/moving/reordering/etc)
(sorry for the difficult explaining).
Other uses:
  • Select/start playback of a playlist from a later point (double-clicking the track that might start?).
  • Reorder tracks in a playlist without switching the playlist viewer.
  • Add tracks from the album list to a point of a playlist.
Thank you for your awesome component and for taking the time to read

Reply #108
I found a small bug with autoplaylists:

When I generate an autoplaylist by using the Media Library Search, the playlist in the Playlist panel has the option Autoplaylist properties in the right-click menu.
But if I generate an autoplaylist by right-clicking on, for example, the name of an artist in the Album List and then selecting Create Autoplaylist, there is no option Autoplaylist properties.

Reply #109
Works fine here with the Current Foobar.
What version of Foobar?

terry

Reply #110
Right-click action in layout editing mode on plorg is not possible here.

Sorry, somehow it works now that i started foobar from new.
Ah it happens only if you've put it into an empty box, then again try to right-click. Maybe not really important.

Reply #111
I found a small bug with autoplaylists:

When I generate an autoplaylist by using the Media Library Search, the playlist in the Playlist panel has the option Autoplaylist properties in the right-click menu.
But if I generate an autoplaylist by right-clicking on, for example, the name of an artist in the Album List and then selecting Create Autoplaylist, there is no option Autoplaylist properties.

The option is called "Lock Properties" in this case.

Edit: I may think about improving the name in a future version.

Reply #112
howdy.
I like the component, but two things makes me nervous.

1. if I delete a playlist from somewhere inside the tree, the cursor jumps to the top playlist.
it would be nice if it stay in place and just select the playlist before the deleted one.

2. if I drop a track from playlistview inside an other playlist in foo_plorg (via Strg) the cursor jumps to this playlist, but I want stay in source playlist.

Is that possible or did I miss something?

cheers m.

Reply #113
1. if I delete a playlist from somewhere inside the tree, the cursor jumps to the top playlist.
it would be nice if it stay in place and just select the playlist before the deleted one.
2. if I drop a track from playlistview inside an other playlist in foo_plorg (via Strg) the cursor jumps to this playlist, but I want stay in source playlist.

I have added your requests to the todo list. Be patient however as I have little spare time at the moment.

Reply #115
Is it possible to display the total length of a playlist (as with playlist-switcher component)? so for example
[-] Folder

Nemo7538 as well as total length  could you maybe add Size to the TODO list please as posted earlier would be useful for burning CD's and would allow me to drop playlist switcher completely for you component. 

Those requests have been fulfilled in the new version (actually the playlist after the deleted one for musack's request).

Check the context menu: Options-->Show Playlist ... to display playlist duration or size.
The variables %playlist_duration% and %playlist_size% are also available in the titleformatting string (Preferences Page).

Please also note that %children_count% has been changed to %count% and is now available for playlists as well. You may have to change your titleformatting string accordingly.

Download from here or use the built-in updater.

Reply #116
Great thanks for the mod gives me what i need but not fully automated 

Would it be to much to ask if in next ver if possible you could select under options> show playlist> combinations ability to select more that one of the options available  i.e. Items & size
Anyway many thx for this

Reply #117
Great thanks for the mod gives me what i need but not fully automated 

Would it be to much to ask if in next ver if possible you could select under options> show playlist> combinations ability to select more that one of the options available  i.e. Items & size
Anyway many thx for this

many thanks from me too!! works great - now i have replaced Playlist switcher completely by Playlist Organizer. One of most useful components at all

Reply #118
...  if possible you could select under options> show playlist> combinations ability to select more that one of the options available  i.e. Items & size

That would eat too much space on the right side.
Try to use one of the new variables instead like kumbbl suggested :
[-] Folder

Reply #119
While talking about space consumption, did you notice the big padding in the panel on the left and the right side?

Reply #120
While talking about space consumption, did you notice the big padding in the panel on the left and the right side?

Yes ... and they are necessary.

Reply #121
Hi Nemo and thank you for your work.

Do you have any plan about this small issue?

Regards.

Alessandro

Reply #122
Or this one perhaps?

Reply #123
Do you have any plan about this small issue?
I am investigating but it works fine here (using DUI). Can you provide more information?

Or this one perhaps?
I have already replied ... please read the thread. I may improve the name, however.
Edit: A better name will be provided in the next version.

Reply #124
Can you provide more information?
Using fb2k 1.0.3 and CUI 0.3.8.7 on WinXP SP3. If you need further details, just let me know.

Alessandro