Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [SPAM BAIT] What do you guys Use to find the patented musics? (Read 3058 times) previous topic - next topic

[SPAM BAIT] What do you guys Use to find the patented musics?

Hello every body,
I am totally New in this forum. and I am fed up of searching some of the patented musics that are really expensive and the main thing is that you can hardly get them. Do you guys know any kind of source where I can get this type of patented musics? Don't tell me to Google dudes. Cause I am already a failure.

Reply #1
Any responses found in violation of TOS #9 will have severe consequences which may include banishment from this forum.

I'm not fucking around on this folks.

Reply #2
Is there any valid reason to refrain from immediately locking this?

Also, wut

Reply #3
Expensive is a relative term, I suppose, but I'm sure people can provide information that complies with TOS #9.

BTW, while it may be perfectly OK in some countries to download copyrighted material from unauthorized distribution sources, it is not OK to mention them here.

Ignorance of our rules will not fly and again, violations will face a very heavy hand.

Regarding the poster, he is undoubtedly an implement for spam but until he violates TOS #14, I won't take action against the account.  I no longer have any interest in chasing these douchebags down for TOS #12 violations.

Reply #5
Here you go 

Reply #6
thanks but I need something else dude.
Can anyone help me please ?
I need something Royalty free. . Don't wanna get into troubles next.

Reply #7
Of course you do... after this:

Any responses found in violation of TOS #9 will have severe consequences which may include banishment from this forum.

I'm not fucking around on this folks.

Here you go BTW, this site is awesome: http://audiojungle.net/