Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3282701 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2255
http://zeremy.deviantart.com/art/FooTunein-562901851

zeremy how did you do yours? can you please send me some information or links please
what you have is just what i am looking for

Due to lack of feedback I  have deleted my deviantart page.

For reference only as I will not be supporting it anymore, here's a link to the last version of the FooTunein layout.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ci0hioikgru053/F...20v1.3.rar?dl=0

Installation Instructions:
1. Download foobar2000 installer from www.foobar2000.org/download and install as a portable installation to C:\FooTunein.
2. Extract FooTunein1.3.rar to that directory.
3. If you have a tunein.com username add it to wsh_zeremy\settings.ini to access your presets.
4. Lastfm Album cover Art (layout2) requires your lastfm api key added in wsh_zeremy\settings.ini. (if you have one).
5. 10 preset buttons (bottom row) to store and play 10 favorite stations. Shift-Click button to store current playing station , Ctrl-Click to clear. Click to play...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...unein-562901851

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2256
This is Columns UI config I modded for myself from MonoLiteSlimMod to suit my Win10 appearance. ELPlaylist + JCsript panel from marc2003 + Library Tree + Peakmeter. All visible icons are made from FontAwesome and Segoe MDL2 Assets fonts. Apple icon is for iPodManager menu. One exception - hidden PBO icons (tryin' to think out how to change images to fonts, help is much appreciated). And I think it would be nice to do some blurred background from album art in INFO tab.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2257
I there any other fonts like Guifx v2 Transports ??
Is there way to use font-awesome or https://icomoon.io/app/#/select/librarythis to get icons ,i download font but they don't have icons , it's only normal fonts

Seems like the font icon's can be viewed from "Character Map" in windows accessory programs
In Font-Awesome font, icons can be found starting from unicode NO: "F000"

Thanks to marc's idea managed to convert most of my image icons to font-icons

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2258
here is mine, thanks to the panels made by marc and falstaff, it's nice, but i feel like i really weirdly spend my last weekend : )

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2260
Yes, of course i can, just download the following archive, and unzip everything into your foobar directory. Then, from columnUI, import the theme from the file in [YOUR_FOOBAR_DIRECTORY]\themes\eole\columnsUI_eole.fcl.
I think it should work, the archive contain all the files and the required foobar components (columns UI, jscript panel, shpeck, elplaylist, panel stack splitter, playcount). In column UI preferences, you should also uncheck the option "show toolbars".
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8ofu62wi8incyo/eole.zip
You will need also to configure the winamp directory in shpeck for the visualisations, it's at the bottom of the preferences window : preferences > visualisations > shpeck. Click on the browse buttom and select the directory [YOUR_FOOBAR_DIRECTORY]\plugins\winamp.
The library browser panel have an option to load every cover at startup (right click over the panel > preferences > load all covers at startup) which you can enable if you want to be able to browse your library without waiting for the covers to load. But it will make foobar a little bit slow at startup, while all the covers are loading, it can be fast or it can take some minutes, depending of how many albums you've got. And foobar memory usage will be higher also when you enable this option, because all the covers are loaded into the memory.
Otherwise, that's all, you'll discover the others options yourself, do a right click over the panels for that. And if you want to edit a panel, press SHIFT and do a right click, you will then have a properties and configure option.
A little drawback is the playlist scrollbar, wihch behave a little weirdly, but i can't do a real scrollbar with elplaylist, so the scrollbar i did is ...weird, but as a visual indicator of how many tracks are in the playlist, and as a quick way to scroll to the bottom or to the top of the playlist, it work.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #2261
Yes, of course i can, just download the following archive, and unzip everything into your foobar directory. Then, from columnUI, import the theme from the file in [YOUR_FOOBAR_DIRECTORY]\themes\eole\columnsUI_eole.fcl.
I think it should work, the archive contain all the files and the required foobar components (columns UI, jscript panel, shpeck, elplaylist, panel stack splitter, playcount). In column UI preferences, you should also uncheck the option "show toolbars".
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8ofu62wi8incyo/eole.zip
You will need also to configure the winamp directory in shpeck for the visualisations, it's at the bottom of the preferences window : preferences > visualisations > shpeck. Click on the browse buttom and select the directory [YOUR_FOOBAR_DIRECTORY]\plugins\winamp.
The library browser panel have an option to load every cover at startup (right click over the panel > preferences > load all covers at startup) which you can enable if you want to be able to browse your library without waiting for the covers to load. But it will make foobar a little bit slow at startup, while all the covers are loading, it can be fast or it can take some minutes, depending of how many albums you've got. And foobar memory usage will be higher also when you enable this option, because all the covers are loaded into the memory.
Otherwise, that's all, you'll discover the others options yourself, do a right click over the panels for that. And if you want to edit a panel, press SHIFT and do a right click, you will then have a properties and configure option.
A little drawback is the playlist scrollbar, wihch behave a little weirdly, but i can't do a real scrollbar with elplaylist, so the scrollbar i did is ...weird, but as a visual indicator of how many tracks are in the playlist, and as a quick way to scroll to the bottom or to the top of the playlist, it work.

thanks!

Re: Columns UI appearance

Reply #2262
This is Columns UI config I modded for myself from MonoLiteSlimMod to suit my Win10 appearance. ELPlaylist + JCsript panel from marc2003 + Library Tree + Peakmeter. All visible icons are made from FontAwesome and Segoe MDL2 Assets fonts. Apple icon is for iPodManager menu. One exception - hidden PBO icons (tryin' to think out how to change images to fonts, help is much appreciated). And I think it would be nice to do some blurred background from album art in INFO tab.

Amazing layout! Can you please share your setup?

Thanks!

Reply #2263
Hey colagen where did you get that bottom panel from?

Reply #2264
Which is the right technique to change the position of a button in its toolbar?

I tried dragging its line in the coonfig window but I'm getting funny results.
It seems that things move differently than expected.

Thanks.

Reply #2265

fiddled around with msstyles to change the headers and scrollbars but i gave up when my header images reset themselves and then wouldn't change again

Reply #2266
fiddled around with msstyles to change the headers and scrollbars but i gave up when my header images reset themselves and then wouldn't change again
For playlist headers you may hide them and use buttons for sorting/info. There are obvious problems so it's up to you:
- alignment with resizing and different columns per playlist situation. I use percentages and fixed width (also hidden/mouse on) but you can probably do something more relative with panel stack splitter
- it works only one way, so separate reverse button is necessary,

Developer mentioned something about considering adding styled scrollbars, I wouldn't hold my breath but I imagine it won't hurt if a large number of users asked for it.

Reply #2267
Hey colagen where did you get that bottom panel from?
I did it myself, you can extract it from the theme i provided here, but you'll need to edit the code a little bit to make it work outside of the theme ...

Reply #2268
For playlist headers you may hide them and use buttons for sorting/info. There are obvious problems so it's up to you:
- alignment with resizing and different columns per playlist situation. I use percentages and fixed width (also hidden/mouse on) but you can probably do something more relative with panel stack splitter
- it works only one way, so separate reverse button is necessary,

Developer mentioned something about considering adding styled scrollbars, I wouldn't hold my breath but I imagine it won't hurt if a large number of users asked for it.

i figured there would be alternatives but i'm not really interested if it means making it less functional

Reply #2269
Absolutely love your theme! There is just 1 question: how can I group albums by album artist and not the artist?

Reply #2270
I updated the scripts, now the default group behavior is based on the %album artist% tag (but you can customize the tags used to group the albums on this updated script, which is useful only if you also customize the sort order, for example if you want to group by %date%, but don't set the sort order accordingly to %date%, you will just have a different group everytime the date change between 2 consecutive tracks)
But we are a little bit off-topic here

Reply #2271
So I finally got around to tinkering with PanelStackSplitter layouts.

Yes, that's right - for years I was using plain old h+v splitters & WSH Mod because i was too lazy to figure out PSS.

It's still a WIP but I'm quite pleased with how it's looking so far. Props again to Falstaff & marc for their awesome scripts!

Nice work! Can you share your settings?

Reply #2272
Hello,

How do I change the color of group titles? I can change the font and size because there's the option for "NG playlists:Group titles" but there isn't one with in the color options.

Ergo, I want to change the font color of the bold part.

Thank you.

Reply #2273
Go to 'File/Settings/Display/Columns UI/Playlist view/Grouping'. Select yours from the list (doubleclick to edit) and insert $rgb(255,0,0) to the beginning of whatever was already there. Depending on how you adjust the three numbers you get a different color (they can go from 0 to 255 and represent RED-GREEN-BLUE, so 255-0-0 is red).

http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Title_Formatting_Reference