Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Pop-up message windows in F2000 1.6.5 are in fixed position. (Read 1553 times) previous topic - next topic

Pop-up message windows in F2000 1.6.5 are in fixed position.

Hello!

After update to Foobar 2000 1.6.5 I observe strange behaviour of pop-up message windows such as Remove Duplicates or Remove Dead Items or Save As windows with progress bar.

All of them used to open at up left corner of main window now. Whatever I do to move them to another position, they next use return to up left corner as well. As usual I have had before update all of that windows moved out of main window.

It is difficult to operate like that, because they cover Menu, Main Window also, what generate much not needed clicks and moves.
Is it any solution to return to old behaviour of program or is this error?

Re: Pop-up message windows in F2000 1.6.5 are in fixed position.

Reply #2
Yes... I hate that behaviour!!!

Reply #3
Think this might be related. Several instances were fixed but several issues remain with modals opening in the upper-left.

https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=117859

Thank you!
Exactly it is! But I read there, it is fixed, while it is not fixed.

Strange, because I moved from version 1.4.x direct into that fresh new and all is working in old instance (I checked it now).
I must say, also by importing playlists and files it is in upper left corner (as in my picture above).

Reply #5
Where do you want them to open? Do you want foobar2000 to implement its own window cascading behavior?

Reply #7
That would also require either all components to be updated with a new SDK as well, or for the player to hook every window created by components.

Reply #8
As I said before, that was working before, what I have cheked now in 4.6 version.

So, something wrong was done in that SDK and program in meantime, am I right?