Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_bpm (Read 159867 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_bpm

Reply #200
klonuo, thank you so much for the reply. %bpm% thing works like a charm.
As for KeyFinder, I am using it already, but didn't know that it is possible to automate the process with foo_run component. Thank you for advice!

foo_bpm

Reply #201
Hi all!  Many thanks to everyone who developed such a useful plugin!

I have one question.

foo_bpm calculates BPM for every song in my playlists, but it doesn't show the BPMs in the BPM column of a playlist for songs which are in one .ape file and which are listed in a .cue file.  Is it possible to show them too?

foo_bpm

Reply #202
foo_bpm calculates BPM for every song in my playlists, but it doesn't show the BPMs in the BPM column of a playlist for songs which are in one .ape file and which are listed in a .cue file.  Is it possible to show them too?

foobar2000 itself stores only a limited set of tags in CUE files.

Re: foo_bpm

Reply #204
Tried analyse BPM on 100 Presley's songs, MP3. With default settings were many absolute (not simple halfe/double like) troubles (as in case of other files in last months, too), about 30% (sometimes happens more...). The original developer's next recommended settings gave me a much better results, errors remained only 10%. (At the end I allways check BPMs manually.)

Other. I use BPM only because of gym, walk and jog with music, so my limits are 80-160. It's interesting: I read all 9 pages here, and nobody talked about the probleme of 3/4 (or 6/8) rythm songs. Elvis has many this like slow songs: 65 bpm, or 195 bpm. So, I think, the plus button "1/3" will be helpful, too.

Reply #205
Regardless of low activity in this topic.
When scanning a group of tracks, it is better to update the files after each one's scan is finished, not after overall scan is completed.

Not bad performance indeed. The plugin is lacking some polishing. I hope if someone could improve it someday.

Reply #206
Hi There,

This is indeed a great plugin I tried Beatunes 5 to and found it was sometimes wrong, as so many in detecting BPM for slower music.
Foobar2000 struggles with this music to in default settings..but when applying the recommended settings things getting better
Even online service are often not correct .160,
Maybe it's time to revisted new research as found here

Or explain the settings more elaborate ....
settings which make it more accurate but slower is fine by me

Adele - [21 CD1 #08] I'll Be Waiting isn't 162 BPM imho

Reply #208
This struggles with Drum & Bass tracks. Give it a try and see for yourself.

Reply #210
I have noticed that foo_bpm is seen as a problematic add-on by the online troubleshooter.

Reply #211
Seems like there wasn't any update since 2014. No answer on GitHub so far

Reply #212
I get the following message when trying to install: "Could not load component "foo_bpm-0.2.4.6-20140624.fb2k-component": This component was built for a different processor architecture."

How do I solve it?

I have windows 10 home 64 bits and intel i5

Reply #214
It works thank you!