Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo broswer, and foo playlist tree help (Read 2273 times) previous topic - next topic

foo broswer, and foo playlist tree help

hi guys ...i am having a very hard time getting both of these plugins to work, i have been looking around, and i have tried to find out how to get these to work...both of them, when i use them, jsut show up in the playlist sidebar, but when i click them, it just acts like a normal playlist...can someone help me to get my foobar to look like this ??

http://foobar.bowron.us/screenshot.png

or at least show me a tut on how to get these plugins to work correctly..thanks so much !!

Reply #1
You already got ColumnUI?

Reply #2
yup

Reply #3
Same here - managed to set up foo browse fine. I would like to set folders in playlist tree as shown below - hopefully to jump to artists of a particular letter in the browse artist window.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to configure playlist tree to do this  - thanks