Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_input_usf. Sample rate of USF files showing as 0 Hz in properties dialog (Read 1329 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_input_usf. Sample rate of USF files showing as 0 Hz in properties dialog

I noticed that when playing USF files, the sample rate is shown properly in the status bar, but in the details tab of the properties dialog, the sample rate is always shown as 0 Hz.

Re: foo_input_usf. Sample rate of USF files showing as 0 Hz in properties dialog

Reply #1
It works for me. Are you sure your USF sets aren't broken? Please try forcing an info reload.

Re: foo_input_usf. Sample rate of USF files showing as 0 Hz in properties dialog

Reply #2
It's still displaying as 0 Hz even after an info reload. Tested with 1080° Snowboarding, Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64.

Reply #3
It seems like I figured out the cause, having "resample to:" unchecked in USF decoder settings causes the sample rate to be filled in as 0 Hz even though the sample rate is displayed properly in the status bar.

Reply #4
No. Having that unchecked causes it to default to probing the files on open for their sample rate. If they are not returning a sample rate, then they are broken, and likely unplayable.

Reply #5
Can you send me a link to the set you tested? Just trying to make sure I'm not playing broken sets without realizing it.

Reply #6
I tested the Goldeneye 007 set from usf.joshw.info, which returns 22047Hz.

Reply #7
It returns 22047Hz for me as well, except it's oddly still being filled in as 0Hz in the properties dialog.

Reply #8
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out to me. As you can see from this, I did a dum. And as you can see from the previous change, I caused it right there. Oops.

Reply #9
It's fixed now, thanks :).