Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [request:] history for used playlists (Read 4172 times) previous topic - next topic

[request:] history for used playlists

Both Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer have shortcuts to navigate quickly back (alt + arrow left) and forward (alt + arrow right) in the history of visited folders / websites.

I am missing such a function in foobar2000 and would be very glad if an implementation could be considered please.

I have nearly 70 playlists and often for example I am copying audio tracks from one playlist into another one and after that I would like to go back to that source playlist where I was coming from but it is difficult for me to find it on the huge amount of playlist tabs although I sorted my playlists alphabetically.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

Reply #1
I would like to see this too, and even more: I would add that deleting playlist should also redirect to previously used playlist (and not to next numbered playlist as it is now)

Reply #2
Today kerpondile has released his component Playlist History.

It serves exactly this purpose (to navigate quickly back and forward in the history of visited playlists) and it works perfectly.
This is HA. Not the Jerry Springer Show.

Reply #3
In the new version I have also implemented the feature requested by 2E7AH.