Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for gamers for benchmark testing. (Read 2138 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for gamers for benchmark testing.

Hey everyone. I'm involved with a company that's doing a project that involves testing audio on a PC. We're looking for some gamers who would be willing to take part in the project.

It would require a total of about 3 hours total of your time broken up into 4 phases over the course of a month (2 phases early and two phases at the end). You'd essentially be playing a basic game during that time.

We're looking for gamers of any age who have a Sound Blaster capable of supporting EAX 2.0 (that's just about any SB from the SB Live! days forward).

Anyone curious about this should e-mail me at the e-mail address tied to my profile here and I'll get you on the list. There will be some compensation involved. This is a real technical benchmarking project and not any sort of sales scam. No one will attempt to sell you anything or share your personal information in any way.

Thanks....