Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Curaçao by Br3tt (Read 332693 times) previous topic - next topic

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #500

How did you get the extra tag info like "drum & bass" there? I wanted to have something similar with my custom %sub_genre% tag but could not find out how to do it. Also the middle field (msawdos // headsaw recordings) is that the standard %Genre% tag that is used here or did you find a way to change that and use 2 tags in the same field?

Sorry I can't answer your question.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #501

How did you get the extra tag info like "drum & bass" there? I wanted to have something similar with my custom %sub_genre% tag but could not find out how to do it. Also the middle field (msawdos // headsaw recordings) is that the standard %Genre% tag that is used here or did you find a way to change that and use 2 tags in the same field?

Sorry I can't answer your question.

it took me hours to figure that out but was damn satisfying when i did, just kept messing about with parameters to see what they did. its in the ELPlaylist settings under Group Header, i tweaked this under Album Infos:

Code: [Select]
// Album infos

$font(uni 05_53,6,bold)
$puts(txt.header.color,210-210-220)

$puts(pos0,$add($get(art_size),$add($get(padding_left),5)))
$puts(lg0,30)
$select($len(%el_item_count%),
 $puts(nbtrk,'00'%el_item_count%),
 $puts(nbtrk,'0'%el_item_count%),
 $puts(nbtrk,%el_item_count%))
$drawroundrect($get(pos0),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg0),12,2,2,$get(box_color)-000,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,80),)
$gradientrect($add($get(pos0),1),$sub(%el_height%,17),$sub($get(lg0),1),11,$get(box_color)-020,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,40),)
$drawtextex($get(nbtrk),$get(pos0),$sub(%el_height%,17),$get(lg0),%el_row_height%,00-00-00,hcenter vtop)
$drawtextex($get(nbtrk),$get(pos0),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg0),%el_row_height%,$get(txt.header.color),hcenter vtop)

[b]$puts(pos1,$add($add($get(pos0),$get(lg0)),4))
$if($stricmp('FOO_LASTFM',$left(%path%,10)),
  $puts(lg1,-4)
  $puts(lg1,148)[/b]
)
$if($stricmp('FOO_LASTFM',$left(%path%,10)),,
  $drawroundrect($get(pos1),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg1),12,2,2,$get(box_color)-000,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,80),)
  $gradientrect($add($get(pos1),1),$sub(%el_height%,17),$sub($get(lg1),1),11,$get(box_color)-020,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,40),)
  $drawtextex($if(%genre%,$upper(%genre%),'N/A'),$get(pos1),$sub(%el_height%,17),$get(lg1),%el_row_height%,00-00-00,hcenter vtop)
  $drawtextex($if(%genre%,$upper(%genre%),'N/A'),$get(pos1),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg1),%el_row_height%,$get(txt.header.color),hcenter vtop)
)

[b]$puts(pos2,$add($add($get(pos1),$get(lg1)),4))
  $puts(lg2,-4)
  $puts(lg2,39)[/b]
)
$drawroundrect($get(pos2),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg2),12,2,2,$get(box_color)-000,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,80),)
$gradientrect($add($get(pos2),1),$sub(%el_height%,17),$sub($get(lg2),1),11,$get(box_color)-020,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,40),)
$drawtextex($upper($ext(%filename_ext%)),$get(pos2),$sub(%el_height%,17),$get(lg2),%el_row_height%,00-00-00,hcenter vtop)
$drawtextex($upper($ext(%filename_ext%)),$get(pos2),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg2),%el_row_height%,$get(txt.header.color),hcenter vtop)

[b]$puts(pos3,$add($add($get(pos2),$get(lg2)),4))
  $puts(lg3,-4)
  $puts(lg3,66)[/b]
)
$drawroundrect($get(pos3),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg3),12,2,2,$get(box_color)-000,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,80),)
$gradientrect($add($get(pos3),1),$sub(%el_height%,17),$sub($get(lg3),1),11,$get(box_color)-020,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,40),)
$drawtextex(%__bitrate%' KBPS',$get(pos3),$sub(%el_height%,17),$get(lg3),%el_row_height%,00-00-00,hcenter vtop)
$drawtextex(%__bitrate%' KBPS',$get(pos3),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg3),%el_row_height%,$get(txt.header.color),hcenter vtop)

//$if(%replaygain_album_gain%,
//$puts(pos4,$add($add($get(pos3),$get(lg3)),4))
//$puts(alb.gain,$if(%replaygain_album_gain%,%replaygain_album_gain%$if($stricmp('fla',$left($upper($ext(%filename_ext%)),3)),,),'0 dB'))
//$puts(lg4,$add($gettextwidth($get(alb.gain)),10))
//$drawroundrect($get(pos4),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg4),12,2,2,$get(box_color)-000,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,80),)
//$gradientrect($add($get(pos4),1),$sub(%el_height%,17),$sub($get(lg4),1),11,$get(box_color)-020,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,40),)
//$drawtextex($get(alb.gain),$get(pos4),$sub(%el_height%,17),$get(lg4),%el_row_height%,00-00-00,hcenter vtop)
//$drawtextex($get(alb.gain),$get(pos4),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg4),%el_row_height%,$get(txt.header.color),hcenter vtop)
//,
//$puts(pos4,$add($add($get(pos1),$get(lg1)),4))
//$puts(lg4,64)
//)

$if(%replaygain_album_gain%,
  $puts(pos4,$add($add($get(pos3),$get(lg3)),4))
  $puts(alb.gain,$if(%replaygain_album_gain%,%replaygain_album_gain%$if($stricmp('fla',$left($upper($ext(%filename_ext%)),3)),,),'0 dB'))
  $puts(lg4,$add($gettextwidth($get(alb.gain)),10))
  $drawroundrect($get(pos4),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg4),12,2,2,$get(box_color)-000,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,80),)
  $gradientrect($add($get(pos4),1),$sub(%el_height%,17),$sub($get(lg4),1),11,$get(box_color)-020,$get(box_color)-$add(%__BOX_ALPHA_GROUP__%,40),)
  $drawtextex($get(alb.gain),$get(pos4),$sub(%el_height%,17),$get(lg4),%el_row_height%,00-00-00,hcenter vtop)
  $drawtextex($get(alb.gain),$get(pos4),$sub(%el_height%,18),$get(lg4),%el_row_height%,$get(txt.header.color),hcenter vtop)
  [b]$puts(pos4,$add($add($get(pos3),$get(lg3)),4))
  $puts(lg4,-4)[/b]
)

its mainly to do with the parameters i've put in bold, i cant remember exactly what does what as it was very late lastnight when i finally figured it out. im sure if you compare it to your code you should be able to see what i have done.

as for the tags, i shifted them around so i have %genre% where it is and the other field is %comment% as i put the cat no. & record label in the comments box for all my files ("eg. MSAW005 // Mindsaw Recordings"). hope this helps, & does anyone have any ideas with my previous question?

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #502
Thanks, for the code. It's just what I wanted.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #503
in response to my own previous question about adding the remix credit to the track list iv managed to suss it out after many hours of messing & far to many cups of tea  .

it now looks like this:

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #505
Hello Br3tt,

first of all - thanks for your work and this nice plugin

I´m an german user and my english is not so well - sorry.

But now my problem.
I use curacao an the fonts are not right.  I must inform you, that I use vista and the dpi is scaled up to 192 dpi.

The product looked like this.

Is it possible to make it looking like usual. When I scale the dpi down ist looked allright. But I use an Sony 40" screen in my livingroom and I can´t read ist when the font ist only normal dpi. (the older or what do say in english....?? an eyeglasses don´t help at this case....)

Sorry- but I can´t fill in the image. Is it possible to send it to your mail-adress - thanks

thank you very much for your time you spend with reading and thinking!

Jörg

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #506
Thanks for the great work.

But if I have an sampler the playlist looks really mixed up, because it's grouped by artist and not by album. How can I change this?

EDIT: problem solved^^

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #508
Can we use the Wang WSH compiled without SSE?

Also is there a foo_menu_addons compiled without SSE too?

I have an old Celeron that doesn't support SSE.

THANKs

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #510
Hi Br3tt,

I had looked for hours but I didn't find an answer.

How will I get the BG Image in the Playlist Panel as sharp and without this litlle colour haze like in Kameleon?

Thanks in advance

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #511
Hi Br3tt,

I had looked for hours but I didn't find an answer.

How will I get the BG Image in the Playlist Panel as sharp and without this litlle colour haze like in Kameleon?

Thanks in advance

Curaçao and Kameleon are very different, i can't point you all the lines to fix in Curaçao to obtain the same render as K. sorry, btw you have to find in the code where i use $gradientrect(...) which give this reflection effect in C, on replace it by $drawblurrect(...,250-250-250-30,7), good luck

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #513
Old and new

[a href="http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1450/curgx4.jpg" target="_blank"]

But those who helped I think were deactivating background filling in ELP Pannel and in Main Panel and drawing BG Image by $drawimage.

I saw a lot of code like Green/Red/Blue Overlay and drawing scanlines.pngs but I don't know what these are doing, I didn't see a difference by deactivating them.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #514
Old and new

[a href="http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1450/curgx4.jpg" target="_blank"]

But those who helped I think were deactivating background filling in ELP Pannel and in Main Panel and drawing BG Image by $drawimage.

I saw a lot of code like Green/Red/Blue Overlay and drawing scanlines.pngs but I don't know what these are doing, I didn't see a difference by deactivating them.

cover reflection is bad now, you have deleted a line to keep

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #518
ooops.

Sorry DasFox, but afaik there is no wsh or menu addon without sse.

I thought there was WSH by Wang that compiled it with SSE and I'm running it for Ibizia working...

cpuz says I only have MMX so I don't see how the wsh is working then

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #521
I have managed to configure Curacao and it's fantastic.

However I have encountered a visual problem. My layout still has the original Foobar2000 header and status bar visible.

How do I remove them?

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #522
upper toobar: Preferences > Columns UI > Main-tab > untic show toolbars

lower statusbar: Preferences > Colums UI > status bar-tab > untic show status bar

tip: I got my "show toolbar" assigned to a hotkey in case i do need the toolbar I have quick acces.

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #523
Click on VIEW

Untick SHOW STATUS BAR  and SHOW TOOLBARS

Or click the little arrows on the far left top and bottom /\

Curaçao by Br3tt

Reply #524
Maybe a really dumb question:

What do the stars mean in the layout? I thought they indicate the number of plays. But when I played a track 3 times and another twice, the one I played twice has a star and the one I played 3 times not.

Thanks in advance.